Broken Heart

*Your pov*

Tears stream down my face as sobs escape my lips. With my blade in hand and blood splattered across the bathroom floor, I proceed to slice my skin. The sound of footsteps rush up the stairs.

"Y/N?!" He calls out to me. "Where are you?!" He continued to search for me till he realizes where I am. My body turns numb with blood oozing from my wrist within the tub while I cry myself a river.

My eyes flutter from the banging noise within my head. I close my eyes as I hear movement around me. My wrists are wrapped in tight bandages, I'm lifted out from the tub and laid down on a soft mattress.

"Harry?" I mumble, barely able to speak. "What are you doing here?" My brows furrow in confusion.

"You didn't answer any of my calls. I was worried about you, love" his voice comes out soothing, as if he could heal my wounds with his deep, husky voice.

I stay silent as he lays beside me and pulls me into his arms. My eyelids begin to feel heavy as they slowly close. The calm feeling of slumber slowly overcomes my body.

"Harry?" A small yawn escapes my lips

"Hmm?" I could feel his body on the edge of falling asleep.

"Sing to me?" his body becomes tense for a second. There's a moment of silence before his voice escapes his lips, blessing my ears with his vocal chords.

"I know you've never loved the crinkled by your eyes when you smile.
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs.
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly."

His voice becomes distant as slumber crawls in.

"I love you, Harry" his arms around me tighten.

"I love you too"