Prologue

An English rose is a beautiful flower, well known in England as the most elegant flower with it's many shades of pinks, reds and oranges. But they are also known to be beautiful girls with prefect complexion's - just like a rose.

These English Rose's that are around have a slight comparison to both flowers, except that these Rose's are a special group one that protects the Earth from roaming demons. They are gifted with powers to control and bend these plants.

Each generation had a Guardian; a Guardian of Roses. They have an unlimited amount of power some unknown to the bearer, each time they learn something new to be past on to the next. But the Guardians have gone missing one by one, vanishing from existence. There's only one left now...

I just do understand why I'm an English Rose, everyone tells me I'm important that I need to be savoured. I want to find out why. Apparently it has something to do with my blood heritage, I'm different from the other Roses or so I've been told. Also there is something about my rose amulet that but I'm terrified that if I take the amulet off, that my past will reoccur again like it did when I was a little.

I am Evelyn and I'm a English rose. I am a Guardian of Roses.