Chapter 3

I looked out of the window. I saw a man with wild blonde hair (the style on the front cover) and a plain silk shirt and black jeans. I knew who it was. My dad.

"Are you ready to go?" Lyra asked.

"Yes, my dad is out there." I smiled at her. She hugged me.

"Take care my love." I saw the tears in her eyes.

"I will. I'll see you again soon." I said and walked out the hotel.

"Gerard?" I said.

"Storm?" He started to cry. I ran to him, crying as well. He whirled me around.

"Oh dad, I've missed you." I said into his shirt.

"I've missed you too." He said. He cupped my face with his hands. He wiped my tears away and I threw my arms around his neck.

--- In the car ---

"How have you been?" Gerard asked, holding my hand.

"Okay thanks. And you?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter about me." He said. Suddenly he turned my head.

"Why have you got a huge plaster on the side of your face?" He asked.

"Ummm..."

"It was your mum wasn't it?" He said. I kept silent.

"What did she do?" He asked.

"She beat me up and threw me downstairs." I told him truthfully.

"I'm gonna kill her." He looked angry.

"She's gone nuts. She been taken to the lunatic asylum. No need to worry about her."

"I'm never going to that to you." He stroked the good side of my face.

"You promise?" I looked at him.

"I swear." He looked me in the eyes.

"Well you have your mums eyes. They're beautiful. Like you." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"When we get home, Frank and his girlfriend will be there okay? Ray and Mikey will be round later." He told me.

"Okay that's fine. I'm looking forward to meeting my family." I started humming a song.

"What you humming?" He asked.

"The light behind your eyes." I looked at him.

"Really?"

"I love that song. It's the song I performed in front of school." I told him.

"You can sing then?"

"Yeah kind of." I looked at him, "I inherit it from you. Your voice is angelic."

"Thank you."

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't cleared out the spare bedroom yet so you can sleep in my bed. Alright?"

"Fine." I said.

"We're here." He said, opening my door for me.

"Ok thank you." I stepped out, carrying my bag.

"It's okay. Let's go inside, you're going to catch your death."

"Stop fussing!" I laughed. He opened the door. I took a deep breath.

"Hey Frank! I've got her!" Gerard shouted. Frank ran around the corner.

"Awwwww look at my little niece. Hiya sweetheart! What's your name?" He bear hugged me.

"I'm Storm." I smiled at him.

"I'm Uncle Frank." He smiled, stroking my hair. Suddenly, a tall woman appeared around the corner. She had short brown hair covering one side of her face. She has bright green eyes. She had quite pink lips. She was extremely pretty.

"This is your Auntie Jade." Frank said.

"Hiya sweetheart." She waved to me.

"How old are you?" Frank asked.

"14 and a half." I told him.

"You're extremely tall." Frank said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"But you're so gorgeous." Frank put in.

"Do you want to put your stuff upstairs and then I'll get you something to eat?" Gerard said.

"I'll go up with her." Jade said. We walked up the long staircase and she showed me to Gerard's room.

"Can I just say, you're pretty." I told her.

"Thank you. You're beautiful. Obviously you inherit your dads looks." She said.

"My mum was beautiful." I said.

"I'm sorry. Frank told me." She patted my back.

"It's okay. I never liked her. But she was stunning." I said.

"Anyway, what did you bring?" She asked.

"I don't have very much. I have two My Chemical Romance jackets, an All Time Low top, a black Veil Brides top and hoodie, a falling in reverse top, a sleeping with sirens top and jacket, three My Chemical Romance tops, ripped jeans, ripped leggings, batman leggings and a studded belt." I said.

"Cool. So I was wondering, do you want to go shopping, just us two?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, putting my pyjamas on the bed.

"Thanks for being here!" I said. She hugged me and we went downstairs.

A/N hai ^.^ so Jade is one of my Besties @the_black_parade24 luv u xxxx