Information

Warning this story includes violence and cursing so you have been warned.            

                     *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
"Oh shit! I'm going to be so late". I look out my window to see a pissed off Mark and Andrew sitting in their car honking the horn. I rushed to get ready.
*Niahs Outfit*

  Well first things first my name is Niah I'm 17 years old

Well first things first my name is Niah I'm 17 years old. My two best friends are Mark and Andrew. We are all known to be "rebels" which you will learn soon.I hate that word rebel so what I have the balls to say something you don't. Big deal! Also my parents split up 4 years ago.Anyway back to my morning. When I walk through the kitchen I reach the door when I hear. "Your late, again". Yay just when I thought I could ignore my mom she's like the damn flu you can't get rid of her. So I reply with "No shit Sherlock I ran through the kitchen so I could practice for track" I said sarcastically. "Hey maybe then you would be on time for something for once"she said. " Bye bitch" I said as I walked out the door and joined my friends in their car.(Andrew and Mark are brothers.)"What took you so long " Andrew asked. "The bitch of the west "I replied."Hey you shouldn't give her such a hard time she has 6 kids and is  single" Andrew replied. Did I mention out of all 3 of us he's the nicest sometimes he needs to grow some balls he can be mean sometimes though."UGH. It's not my fault she couldn't learn to be less needy and didn't know what the   fuck a condom was". I normally don't get that rude with them it's just my day is already shitty and I don't have time to hear their bullshit. "Ok" Andrew said quietly. The rest of the way was SILENT and I mean silent like dead ass it was quiet as hell.When we got to school just my luck we saw the bitch of the west (I should of said the school "queen") out front oh goodie.

HAI! This is my first story even though no one will ever read this. If you do and I don't post probably because of school or because I'm a lazy piece of shit. BAI! Have nice day my fairies.

382 Words