Class

Niah's POV
As I walked into Mr Brydens class all eyes were on me. I scan the room to find my friend Leyla but when I find her, wait..... why is she talking to Lindsay. It seems the second our eyes meet she scowls me. Tf I thought we were friends. Oh well no need to rely on people who only screw you over.

I sit through his class then I go to third period
It was the end of the day. Last period.(I did a little time skip) I had it with Andrew and Mark I never fully forgave him but whatever.

My teacher says "time to take out your books class". Shit. Mines in the office. I poke Mark and Andrew and say when he says get into groups we will sneak out to get it. They agreed.

We broke into groups and we all snuck out. When  we got to the office I heard a voices we haven't heard in awhile. All of our parents in one room. You see I live with my mom unfortunately. And my dad doesn't give two shits about me. But Mark and Andrew are the opposite their mother wants nothing to do with them.

We heard them talking. Mark said "let's eavesdrop" "no Mark that's wrong"I whispered. "Do you want answer or not " he spoke and his voice cracked in the middle of his sentence . Mainly because last time all of our parents were in one room my mom tried to kill their dad and their mom tried to kill my dad. They all hate each other .

Which means in order for them all to be in the same room must be pretty serious so we had to listen.

"We can't keep this from them forever"my dad said. "We can and will"said Marks dad. My mom said "we have to tell them eventually". "Oh yeah what are we going to tell them hey you guys are half bloods which means you possess good and evil magic and can destroy the world. And hey you need to head Scott's house (Scott is niah's dad) because we really do love you but someone found out and wants you three dead"said Mark and Andrews mom.

Me, Mark,and Andrew stared at each other. For what seemed like hours until we heard Mr Bryden speak "It's obvious their evil side is out they have been rebels forever". My dad spoke "I can't lose my babygirl". And the boys mom agreed . That pissed me off. In my mind I was thinking of things I wanted to say.

If you don't want to lose me maybe I would know you better. If you didn't want to lose me maybe I would consider you as dad. IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO LOSE ME YOU WOULDNT OF EVER LEFT ME WITH THIS BITCH.

When I came out of my thoughts I realized something I had slammed open the door and said that last part out loud. All eyes were on me and they were surprised on what I said.

My dad opened his mouth to speak but Mr Bryden interrupted him." What are you going in her Niah" he spoke harshly with hate in his voice. I went to the center of the table where the desk is and grabbed my notebook. I stormed out of the room pushing Mark and Andrew in the process reavealing they heard everything to.

Wow that was probably the most intense thing I wrote. I hope you enjoyed. BAI! Have a nice day my fairies.

WOOHOO TWO CHAPTERS IN 24 HOURS

593 WORDS