Crazy

It was Monday I was going to school with Charles. On my way to school, Charles and I were talking everyone on the road was looking at us, I looked like I was crazy. When we got to school Charle lift and I was alone in the classroom. It was lunch time I was sitting alone without a  friend Charles wasn't there. After lunch, I went to get my books for the next lesson everyone was looking at me and making fun of me. After school Charles and I went to get some ice cream, when we got to the ice cream shop we were eating our ice cream and then Charles told me."When you outside just pretend like I'm not with you because when you talk people think you are crazy". But why? I like talking to you, I said. I know you like talking to me that why we are friends, but I don't want people to think that you are crazy, said Charles. Ok fine! I said. after our ice cream, we went back home, when we got home we ate dinner after dinner we took a shower and we went to bed. Charles and I did everything together. The next day we went to school, on our way to school I did just what Charles told me to do. It was our first-period exam. I did pretty well on the exam, some of the people didn't do pretty well and everyone was."You cheated". Everyone call me "cheated". The teacher told them to shut up! I will prove that she cheated. said Sydney, my classmate. Sydney hated me the most, I don't know why, but I think she was jealous of me. I work really hard in class and the teacher said that being competitive. Later that day we all went home. The next day Sydney came to school early and she went to the principal's office, she went through the principal's stuff, and she found the answers to the exam. She took those paper and went to put them in my locker so that it will look like I stole them. We came in class, the principal came in our classroom and asked."Who stool the answers on my desk?" Everyone, it's Charlotte. I didn't steal anything; I said. liar, you stool the answers. said, Sydney.  How are you so sure that is Charlotte Sydney? I saw her putting it in her locker and I can prove it. Said, Sydney. We went to see if the was anything in my locker, and the saw the paper. See told ya! Said, Sydney. I didn't steal those papers I swear, I said. I will have to call your parents. Said the principal. please principal look at the security camera if I did it. No, you stole the papers, said, Sydney. Go home, said the principal.  Everyone was making fun of me, the Principal told me to go home. I was really sad because I got accused of a thing I didn't do. The principal called my parents and I got suspended for 3 weeks. Charles what do I do I'm so confused right now. I have a plane, said Charles. sleep because we are going to break into the school tonight. What? break in the school? I said. yes we will, so get some sleep, said Charles.