The break in

It was 3:30 am, Charles woke me up, wake up time to go, said Charles. We were wearing black hoodies and gloves, of we went. we brought paint we string I didn't even know why. When got to school on the front gate it was locked we had to hump inside. We jumped in and we went to the place where all the cameras are, we looked and looked we got the video were Sydney was stealing the answers and we copied it. We went the Hall and Charles said, this way to Sydney's locker. But why I asked. Just do what I say, okay? said, Charles. We put paint on the ceiling next to her locker and put strings when she comes to open her locker she will slip and the paint will fall on her head. Wow!" you so Brilliant", I said. After our mission we went back home, it was already 5:00 am. We slept till 7:30, Charles and I went to see what we did if it went well when we got there Sydney wasn't there yet. We waited for her to get to school, while we were waiting we went to put the copy of the video we took last night on the principal's desk. When she came we followed her to her locker, when she opened her locker the paint fall on her head and her legs got tangled with the strings. Everyone laughed, she said, I know it you Charlotte you will pay for this, she left. The principal came, where is Sydney, said the principal. Charles and I knew what it was about, Sydney you are suspended for accusing Charlotte of what she never did, said the principal. What are you talking about I don't understand, said Sydney? Don't play dob you took the answers of the exam on my desk and said it's Charlotte who took them. But.... Save it, Sydney, I will call your parent, said the principal." I'm so sorry Ms. Charlotte I didn't think that she could place such an accusation on you, I'm very sorry I'll call your parents and tell them". Hahaha, I'm brave my plane worked yes, said Charles. Thank you so much, Charles, I don't know what to do without you, you always save when I'm in trouble, I'll pay you one day. No, you don't have to, what are friends for? asked Charles. Helping I guess. I said.