I don't understand.

Y/N's POV

I looked over to see 3 girls, they looked strangely familiar. They ran up to me and Kyo,

"Heyyyy! Long time no see!" The taller burgundy haired girl said.

"Yeah! I totally agree!" said the shorter blue-nette.

"Umm... Who are you?" I asked obviously uncomfortable.

"H-how can you not remember us?" The shy brunette spoke.

"You seem really familiar, but I can't place my finger on it," I responded shrugging.

"Y-Y/N! The third period starts in five minutes!" Kyo got my attention.

"We met at bible study remember?" The taller one said.

"Sorry, but I don't re-remember y-you..." I stuttered out only feeling more and more guilty.

"Y/N, we have to go!" Kyo said tugging me to the locker rooms. "We need to change, we are gonna be late!"

"Do you think you can change faster. I will just wear my bathing suit under." I responded, "I will wait out here and just slip everything on... By chance, do you have a hairdryer?"

All he did was chuckle to himself and walk inside.

I grabbed my bag that was on the hooks in the locker room and slipped everything on after drying the exterior fabric of the bathing suit. I put my hair in the swirly-icecream-top-thing with my towel. I ran outside, whilst putting on my satchel -- Which is really hard to do when you have your hair up like that--.  I waited where I said I was going to be. I looked around to see if he was around then I heard the door close from the men's side of the locker rooms. "We have to go!" I grabbed his wrist and ran toward the school building. I walked to science while he walked to home economics. "See you in PE," I said to him, and we parted ways.

Science was pretty boring. All we talked about was the solar system. I know almost every constellation and all the planets (in our solar system). It is stupid we have to learn this in high school!

Whatever

I wanna learn about the natives and the buildings and landmarks they made. I guess that that is more history-based, but still. Archeology has to deal with science AND history, right? I was getting out of class when I saw the tangerine head named Kyo.

"Hey, I need to talk to you about something," Kyo said in a whisper.

"What do you need to talk about?" I whispered back.

"Why I didn't transform..." He replied.

"Maybe when we get to the house." I said with a smile, "Then we can tell Yuki~kun, Thoru~chan, and Shigure~sama about it."

We parted ways.

(NO ONES POV)

"I heard they live together, and they have slept together"

"I heard that she is a whore, living with 3 guys after her mom kicked her out because she was sleeping with all 3 of them."

"I heard she is a druggie and Kyo is the provider. and she pays him with intercourse."

"I heard..."

Y/N's POV

I looked around to see people whispering about something. Then they started to point and laugh at me, saying really mean things. The words repeated themselves in my head. I couldn't stand it. I got up and walked out of the lunchroom. Then I ran... I ran as fast as I could to my old family's house. I ran in to see my brother and my mom. My cat came down the stairs and rubbed its body against my legs. After it stopped I dropped to my knees and started to cry. Katsuki came up to me, "What is wrong big sis?"