Chapter 1

Zoe's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring next to my bed. I picked it up and threw it across the room causing it to slam against the wall and break. That would be my 5th alarm clock this month. I threw the covers off me and hissed as the cool air hit my skin. I walked over my bathroom and started getting ready for school. After I finished taking a shower and washing my face I walked over to my closet to pick out my outfit.
I was never a girly girl so I just threw on a pair of black jeans, converse, a sweatshirt, and a beanie. I didn't even bother to put on make up since I've never really worn any, I just brushed my hair. I went over to my mirror to see how I looked. I was fine with the way I looked I had long black straight hair that went down to my waist and dark brown almost black eyes. I was also 5 2". I looked at myself one last time before I headed down the stairs and out the door to my car. I started driving to my college Green Lake University. I was excited because this would be my last year before I graduated. As I was driving I started get a head ache. I was beginning to get nervous because I had been getting these headaches more often lately and I didn't know why. I pulled into the parking lot of the university and got out of the car and headed towards the entrance. I went to cafeteria to meet up with my best friend Trisha. She was my age with short black hair and ice blue eyes. We have been best friends since we were in diapers she was like a sister to me. As I entered the cafeteria I saw Trisha talking to a guy but I couldn't tell who it was since his back was facing me. Suddenly I felt my legs weaken and my chest tighten.
"MATE!"
That was the last word I heard before all I saw was darkness.

Please comment you opinion I'm new to this and would like feedback
Hope you enjoy!!!