the fight over alison

Delilah pov
When bad stuff happens you usually try to solve it but when this bad thing happened to me I couldn't solve it.my dad got cancer and we had to move so I was going to my best friend's house my best friend is Luke hemmings.when I got to his house I saw him with Alison Reeves,his girlfriend.
"Hi Luke"I say
"Don't hi me, Delilah"Luke said
"Are u okay?" I said
"I thought I trusted u, I can't believe you did this"I said
"Did what"I ask
"U know what you did"he yelled
"No actually I don't"I said
"YOU HIT ALISON"he yelled
I flinched at what he said of course he would believe alison I mean she is his girlfriend for a year and she is pretty and popular but a fake. But what really happens is that when us 3 would hang out and Luke left for a minute she would slap me and tell me I didn't deserve him and that I should die. But I didn't tell Luke because he would get hurt.
"You finally believe her, "YOU believe HER over ME" I screamed
"Of course she didn't do anything wrong u did" he said
"You know what, Luke,Fuck you"
And then I ran home crying and hopped in the car to go to Melbourne. Oh I forgot to tell u who I am, I am Delilah I am 14 years old I am 5'5 and have brown hair and green eyes. My dad has stage 3 cancer and we have to go to Melbourne for treatments.

-at Melbourne
We got to Melbourne and we unloaded everything and unpacked.i got my iphone 6s out and went to all my social media and blocked Alison, Calum, Michael,Ashton, Andrea​ and luke.i also deleted all my social media and created a new page with my maiden name as my name. I went to my room and went on YouTube to post me singing Taylor Swift sparks. After I'm done I upload it and go to my bed and just cry.

-next day
I decided I would get up and go to the park.i get to the park and I see a pretty girl my age so I go to her.
"Hi"I say
"Hey are u new?" She said
"Yeah how did u know"? I say
"I'm the only one that comes to this park?" She said
"Oh well I'm Delilah"I said and extend my hand for her to shake
"I'm Rose" she says and shake my hands
"Can I have your number so we can hang out?" Rose said
"Yeah sure" I said

- one year later

I'm getting a call from my mom
"H-honey c-come t-to the h-hospital" my mom says
"Why" I ask
"J-just come" then she hangs up the phone and I tell rose to call her mom to drive us to the hospital.

-30 minutes later
We arrive at the hospital and I say "James McCarthy "
"Room 231" she says
I run to that room and I see my mom crying her eyes out
"Mom what happened" I say
"Your dad passed away 15 minutes ago" she says
And I collapse to my knees "no,no he can't be dead" I say
"He is gone honey" my mom said while crying.
We go home and I go to my room and upload me singing a thousand years by Christina Perri"