Chapter 1

Shelby's POV

Hi, my name is Shelby! I'm 13 years old and have lived in Pinewoods Orphanage since I was 3. My parents got murdered and the police came and took me away and put me in this orphanage.

"Shell bells! Come here!" Natalie my caseworker shouts to me from downstairs.

"Ok! Hold on!" I shouted down. I hope she has good news for me, like me getting adopted by someone.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw Maddie, a 4 year old girl that is like my sister. She was crying.

"Love, why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Mummy wants Tay back, but not me!" she shouted.

I gave her a hug and continued my journey down the steps.

"What's up Nat?" I asked, grabbing an apple and sitting down next to Melody and Sammy.

"So you three girls are going to be adopted! Melody is adopted by... One Direction! Sammy is adopted by The Wanted! Kidding! You're adopted by Cher Lloyd! And Shelby you're adopted by... Little Mix!!" Natalie explained to us.

"Seriously?!"

"No way!"

"I'm so excited!"

You could barely understand what we were saying because we were fangirling! I can't believe Little Mix actually wants to adopt a nobody like me!

We went up to our rooms to start packing.

"Mel?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I can't believe they want me! When did they even come? I hope we still stay friends forever." I told her, while taking my posters off of the walls.

"We'll be friends until the day we die! Promise you'll never forget me?" she asked, while laying down to go to sleep.

"I promise."

"Night Shel."

"Night Mel."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the crappy first chapter! You must hate me right now! Sorry it took so long to post this! Melody and Sammy are introduced! Whose POV should I do next chapter? anyone want to help cowrite??

Love you all! You're beautiful!

Riley😋