Finally knowing.

~Time skip brought to you by getting Quill's dick message~

""Ugh. Fine I'm broke okay?!" I yelled at Gamora as she held my arm.

"You could have told us you know, we're not gonna kick you out." Quill said

"Yes he is right. You are a Guardian." Drax agreed.

"I'm a Guardian?" I enquired.

"Yeah, we were gonna keep it a secret from you until we had, well you know, set up some sort of ceremony. There was gonna be cake and everthing!" Quill complained.

"Point is, we care, and we want you to ask for help if you need it." Rocket explained.

"I am Groot."

"Yeah he's right, the rest of us demand help when we need it, you should demand help too."

I laughed. "Sure, but I need to get this fixed." Rocket frowned. "I know you're gonna say get a new gun, but I have to be ready to buy one with one to exchange. It means I pay a little less money to a buyer."

"Okay well at least let us help." Quill offered.

"Nah I got it guys." I smiled, and slid down the ladder to plug in my phone.

Quill became really interested when I told him about new music, but I couldn't do much about him not really liking the music I had on my phone. At first he hated it but, after time, and me playing it whenever I was down in the main area doing anything, he decided not to argue. I plugged in my phone and chose the 'Pure... 2000's party' album and played 'Ignition – Remix' by R. Kelly. Grabbing a few tools, I pulled apart my gun. Now to be far this was not the same gun as two months prior, I had exchanged that gun and got a new one, however it wasn't much better. The firing pin on this gun always gets bent, not like my last one that only got bent when it was over worked. However, this gun hardly ever had a build-up of gunk. I pulled up a chair and put it together again, this time with a fancy pin.

A few extra modifications and a polishing session later I finished. Yawning and pulling my phone from the AUX cord I headed to the cockpit for my night shift. I sat in the chair on the right, not because it was the chair Rocket sat in, okay maybe a little, but also because the manual override controls were on his side.

"Hey [Y/N]?" I jumped when Rocket rounded the chair.

"What's up Rocket?" I asked.

"Do you need any help?"

"No I should be fine, why'd you ask?"

"Just thought I'd be nice that's all."

"Oh, well if you want to can stay up here with me for a while, I'm sure the others wouldn't mine double the guards on duty."

"Sure."

A deafening silence awoke once Rocket claimed the other seat. We both stared out of the window for what seemed like hours. I didn't mind the quiet though, it gave me time to admire the galaxy. It was so beautiful when we weren't zooming at the speed of light through it all. The stars seemed to be everywhere, not like on earth where they were only above me, beyond my reach. These stars surrounded me. I knew it wouldn't be long until our next stop, just a day or two more, and I would not be on guard duty for another week, so I took in the moment while it lasted. I looked over too Rocket who was staring at his paws, he looked to be contemplating something.

"Rocket?" I cocked my head to the right.

"Yes?" He asked, not breaking his stare.

"What are you looking at."