1

It was a very heated day, the golden mall had no one coming except my stepfather, a stranger, A Spiderman cosplayer, and myself. My stepfather looks like Wonho but he isn't, he's Wonjae had to do some business in the mall so I came with him. It was so boring...no one was in the mall. It was 2020 and yes, we still have mythical tribes. I'm actually the princess of the Fox tribe though I am a half wolf...(by my father who died due to a disease) and no, I wasn't being treated badly when I was in the fox tribe, I used to be a noble however raised up be a royal. But, wow anyway, I was just walking around the first floor. Then, I saw a man in a Spiderman costume which looks very funny like it should've been a meme and a tall beautiful female stranger, which she is a human..probably a model. And the meme spiderman guy...I can't sense anything from him. They were in the center of the circle in the mall aka the mini stage. So I went up to them like "hey...wassup?"

The model-like female greeted me with a light bow and stood there like nothing happened. While the "Spiderman" guy asked me:

"Do you like Spiderman?"

Me: Yeah!!!

"Do you think he's handsome?"

Me: yeah!

"Do you think that I will make a great spiderman?"

Me: Yeah..?

"Spiderman or Batman?"

Me: Spider man!

"Is me or Andrew Garfield?"

Me: Andrew!

Somehow the "spiderman" guy's eyes turned red and zooms in and out like a camera...metal claws..that's when I knew...he's from the Virus tribe. And yes, there's more tribe..future technology tribe. I know I am a sucker lol! I backed away from the stage..he was about to pounce onto me but he looked to his right to where the woman was scared and was on the ground. I tried to help her by throwing things at him but it didn't work out and she ended up being killed. My step father was still in the second floor in a store so it was only myself with the psycho spiderman wannabe. I didn't want to use my powers to fight one virus douche because I still don't really know how to control it.

So I tried fighting with him with martial arts and the force. But, i didn't know that he had laser eyes! Boy..why so futuristic? My stepfather heard a noise and jumped down to the first floor with grace and blew the spiderman psycho with water. And the psycho was defeated. We both walk out of the mall and there was many of the virus tribe were chasing after us. We ran towards the freeway box but there were so many traffic that we had to jump one car to the other to get away from the virus. It was like a waterslide, to be honest. Once we didn't saw them in our sight, we transported to our fox tribe.