2

"You almost got us dead! If it weren't for me, we would've been dead!", my stepfather scold me. Though he and I are like 400 years apart? Yes, we're talking about immortal age! In human age, we are just 4 years apart and yes, I do dislike my stepfather just 50-50. But, I'm just going to say that I do know that his family are in fox tribe heaven, happily. And if you don't know what is the fox tribe heaven, well it's for the fox tribe that are dead but not really, really dead. It's like a vacation but for a 1,000 years to retrieve back to our good health. And the fox tribe from the earth can visit there with a lock (necklace) that was given by the gods from heaven, only the good traditional tribe can have their own heaven like us, the fox tribe, wolf tribe, bird tribe, water tribe, etc. While the other traditional tribes have only limited of locks depending on who doesn't do bad things like the demon tribe, fire tribe, etc. (the futuristic tribe don't have any because they are android-human or robot-human, they can be killed by fire or water.

Okay, enough with the information since I got carried away, let's continue. "Hey, I can't sense that "spiderman" dude, okay? Come on!", I told him. "Stop making up excuses, Xiaoji!", my stepfather shouted at me, "All you can do is telling excuses. Can't you stop?". "Heol..what a father you are...I don't want to fight with you but we need to go home now.", I crossed my arms and walked away. My stepfather sighed in anger as he started walking behind me. When we were in our house aka modern mansion, my mother greeted us at the front door with a smile,"Hi guys, how's today? Anything happened?". Both my stepfather and I were dead silence. My mother knew that we had a fight so she said,"You guys fought, didn't you? Why?". "I don't know ask him. I'm going to grandma.", I replied and walked to my grandma's room.

If ya don't know, after my father's death, my mom was sent back to the fox tribe then Wonjae, my stepfather fell for her at first sight so, he proposed to my mother and they got married. For your information, yes my mother is hecka old but come on she looks really young and beautiful. They are at least 19 years (mother: 44 / Wonjae: 25) apart in the human year but in immortal year, probably 7,600 years apart. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. He could be her son aka my brother but in the immortal world, we don't care. (If you're trying to calculate my age, I'm 21 and my mom and I are 23 years apart)

I opened the door to my granny's room, my granny looked up at me and smiled,"Oh you're here. Come and sit down, my child.". I smiled back,"Hi, granny.". we teleported to the fox tribe heaven to eat pizza, my granny and I ate pizza and we chit-chatted together. Then, my granny became serious,"Child, I have something to say to you. I may not going to stay on earth any longer."

I put down my pizza onto my plate,"Why?". She continued,"I'm old, silly. Don't worry, I'll come back in 1,000 years or so.". "Oh...granny, don't say that...", I tried not to cry. "But, let me warn you. Take this and don't give it to anyone!", said my grandma, giving me a necklace in a shape of a bamboo. I don't know why but I didn't want to ask her about it. After a few hours of eating and talking, we teleported back to the mortal world.

few day later, my mother called me to her room. I wasn't sure if I was in trouble or something, but the feeling that I get...it's not going to be good. I went to her room,"Mom?". "Come in, darling.", my mother called me in. She then, teleported us to heaven. (I know, I know. We go there frequently in heaven, yeah we chill) We went to our usual pizza place. "Uh, what do you want from me, mom?", I asked her as we're waiting for our pizza. "Nothing, honey. I just want to say that you need to get along with Wonjae.", my mom looked at me like she really mean it.