Prologue

Prologue

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Come on, Anna. We have to go if you want to get there sooner!" Months had passed since Arendelle had thawed and everything was back to normal. Except for this girl who was taking forever to just choose what clothes to wear!

"Okay! What about this?" Anna came out of her room with a pink frilly dress and --- WAIT! Those were my shoes!

"Anna, what have I told you about wearing my clothes?" I asked, trying to keep my cool.

"What are you talking about?" she asked nervously, trying to hide the fact that those were my shoes.

"Come on, hand them over," I said.

"I was soooooo close!!!!!" Anna exclaimed directing it to herself. She went back into the room and took about another half hour, or what I thought was another half hour, just looking for a pair of shoes. When she came out, she said she didn't have any.

"Fine, here. But just for today," I said, handing her the shoes. After her saying that she didn't have any shoes, I was almost scared at what my shoes would become in just one day. I would have to buy her 365 pairs of shoes to last her the entire year. But I pushed the thought aside. "Alright come on!" I exclaimed as I shoved her out the door, closing it behind me.

~*~*~*~

This is the first part of the book. I hoped you liked it. I'm starting to get writer's block. It's not so severe though. Thank goodness. But I get the feeling it will get worse. Anyway, tell me if you like it.