Distant Love

Elsa's P.O.V.

"You really like him don't you?" Anna asked trying to suck out all the answers from me.

"No I don't," I replied still blushing. That didn't sound very convincing to me. on the way back to the castle Anna kept talking, and talking, and talking, and talking about how I love the guy I saw. And kept reminding me that I can't marry a man I just met. The only thing that flashed in my head was when he had helped me up after I fell. What a gentleman. But I can't get my hopes up now. What if he turns out to be like Hans? What if plans to kill my sister and I can't do anything about it? No Elsa. Don't think like that. But I can't start dating him right away either.

Finally we arrived at the castle when a horrifying thought strikes me. What if I exposed my power? If I did, did he see? Did he get hurt? I start getting dizzy with the thought that I hurt him and immediately go to my room, dismissing Anna and letting her do whatever she wanted to do in the meantime. I lie in bed thinking about anything that comes to my head. About that guy I saw, about that guy that helped me up when I fell, about that guy I might have hurt when I accidentally exposed my powers, if I did expose them that is. With those heavy thoughts weighing down on me, slowly I fell asleep.

When I awaken, I don't remember where I am. Probably because I've been asleep with pressure on my mind. I wonder how long it's been since I've been asleep. What has Anna been doing all this time?!?!?!?!?!?! I hurry downstairs to see that everything is perfectly fine but Anna isn't there. That's unusual but I just forget about the thought instantly. My first thought was that Kristoff had taken her a ride or had gone . . . wherever he takes her. If only I had someone to love and care for. I felt lonely and had nothing to do. If only I had someone to care for and love. Like a boyfriend or a sister. At a time like this, I needed an older sister to ask for advice and play with and joke around with. Man. I'm starting to sound like Anna. I want to feel the type of love Anna feels for Kristoff. The love she feels for me.

The love of a sister.