Tonight

Elsa's P.O.V.

I carefully walked into the cafe, inhaling deeply. It was like my coronation day all over again. My heart was beating rapidly and my pulse rushed. Is he this nervous too? No, he can't be. He's a super chill guy. How could he be nervous? If he isn't nervous, then why should I be? I am the queen, after all. And I have to look calm and collected. I straightened my back at least to show that I've got poise and grace. I spotted him already sitting at a table. I walked passed by the rest of the tables and took a seat in front of him.

Jack's P.O.V.

Boy was I nervous. I was sweaty and nervous. I couldn't even control the shivering of my hands! I bet she wasn't the least bit nervous. Being the queen and all. Her grace and poise. Her straightened back. The way she sat down and crossed her legs. I must've been such a midget compared to her tall and elegant body. Sitting right in front of me.

"I see you made it," was all I could come up with.

"I never break my promises," she replied smiling sincerely.

Just then the waiter came to us and asked what we wanted to drink. I asked for The Special Icy-Hot Chocolate while the girl asked for a glass for a glass of water with ice. He had also asked if we were ready to order. We had said no and so he had left.

"I'm sorry I caused you the trouble of lifting me up when we first met," she said apologetically. "I should've watched where I was going." So she didn't know that I was the one that tripped her. I felt relieved but I knew deep down inside that I had to confess that I had caused it and apologize to her.

"Actually, I have to talk to you about that," I began to explain. "See, I was the one who accidentally knocked you down," I said searching her face to see if she had any expressions of anger. But all that registered on her face was surprise. Along with that came a few questions.

"Well, thank you for helping me up," she said. "I have to ask, did I hurt you?" she questioned, desperately wanting an answer. By the look on her face, I could tell that the question had been bugging her for days, no, weeks then and she needed an answer.

"No, no. You didn't hurt me," I replied giving her the slightest smile to indicate that I was perfectly okay.

"Okay," she smiled back. That smile. The sincerity in her voice. It was all so beautiful. And to think she didn't get a guy before I saw her again. But now she's here. With me. That's the good thing.

"I never got your name," I said looking into her deep blue eyes. Here was when she got all shy and blushed. That made my day much better.

"My name is Elsa," she said regally. Even her name sounded like chimes.

"I'm Jack Frost," I replied trying to act cool. I wanted to impress her.

"Hi Jack."

"Hi Elsa."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I haven't been on in a while. I had "stuff" to do. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. I based the Icy-Hot Chocolate on this drink I had when I was younger *flashback* Good ol' times.Anyways, I will be posting more often now. It's just that I needed a break for a little while, you know. Thanks for all of you who have been reading my story and please comment on your favorite part. Who's character should I change. (By that I mean the personality of the character) Please comment on opinions of what should happen in the future. I get the feeling I will get writer's block again. I haven't gotten it yet. And good thing too. Thanks you guys!

-Elsa