-14-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Graduation Day

"I can't believe we're graduating today." Toni said. She was with Tisha and they haven't talked since their last phone call, but Toni was trying to make small talk.

"Okay, T, seriously.. I'm sorry for being hostile. I am sensitive and I didn't feel like being judged." Toni said after sitting on Tisha's bed. Tisha shook her head but didn't respond.

"T, c'mon." Toni begged. Tisha looked at Toni begging and gave in. "Toni, I just don't want you to get hurt. You've been the closest thing I've had to a sister, and I love you. I hope you know what you're doing... But even if you don't, I'll be here. Always." Tisha grabbed onto Toni's hand as they both smiled. Toni pulled her into a hug, "I love you, too."

"So, how was it?" Tisha said releasing from the hug. Toni blushed at the thought of her short vacation with Bryan. "We got there and we were just flirting and touching a little. We had a lot of time to swim and went out a few times. Nothing serious." She answered.

"Only thing is he wouldn't have sex with me..." Toni added while fake pouting before laughing with Tisha.

"You wanted to have sex? And how did y'all spend nearly five days together and not have sex?" Tisha asked completely stunned.

"I did, and still do. He is so sexy and its like... ugh. I love him and its hone–" "You love him? Seriously?" Tisha was shocked that Toni even used the L word so freely.

"Yeah, I know its fast but he said it first. He is really sweet. Look." Toni took her phone out and showed her some old text messages.

"Aww. This one is cute: 'Dear baby girl, I hope you had sweet dreams last night. Miss you, love you. B.' and all the hearts.'" Toni blushed as Tisha read it aloud along with other ones.

"Okay, okay. Enough about me, how's Martin?" Toni snatched her phone and asked. Tisha grinned hard and got up to go to her jewelry box. She hid her left hand behind her back as she turned around and faced Toni. "Tisha! Stop.. If you have a ring in that finger, I will die!" Toni said.

Just as predicted, Tisha showed Toni a big, diamond ring on her left hand causing Toni to scream. "Its so gorgeous!"

"It was so out the blue but after 6 years, I'm glad he did." Tisha said as they geeked over the ring. "Okay, okay. We have a graduation to go to let's get ready!" Tisha said.

This is the day they've been waiting all year for, finally done with school and time for the real world. Toni got dressed in her light purple dress that shows her back a little and hugs her curves very much.

 Toni got dressed in her light purple dress that shows her back a little and hugs her curves very much

When she was done, her and Tisha walked to the graduation before party. They were late, so only spent an hour before going back to the dorm for their gowns. "You ready to be done with this place?" Toni asked. Tisha smiled, "I've been ready since freshman year, let's do this." They walked hand in hand heading towards the ceremony.

Toni got a message from Bryan on the way there:

Happy graduation day baby! I'll be where the teachers are, after we can lunch or something. Btw, the kids will join us. Good luck

Toni smiled at his messaged and responded before entering the building.

Thank you my love.

They went to their seats a couple minutes before the dean started talking and telling whack jokes. "You all have yet to annoy me after four years, so congratulations on that." He said as we all laughed.

He continued on before calling Toni up as valedictorian. "I'd now like to call up our valedictorian with a GPA of 5.4, which is yhe highest GPA we've had. here at University of Miami. This yoing lady has kept her head in books since the first day and the only time I see her is when I'm congratulating her on something, unlike some other annoying students... Jakob McCall."

Everyone laughed and Toni was sitting on stage waiting for name to be called. "Its an honor to present our best student in years... Ms. Toni Michele Braxton."

As Toni got up, there was a loud noise and when she looked it was her family with bullhorns and flyers with Toni's face, they were yelling and screaming happily.

"I was hoping they'd be normal, but it doesn't get better than my family I guess, and honestly, I feel the same way about my class. I've known a few of you guys my entire life, since preschool, others since junior and senior high, even just some here at college, either way, we've become a big family. These past..." Toni drifted off into her speech and just as she came to an end, everyone began to gasp and point fingers.

"Oh my, its that that guest teacher in the music department!" "That's Mr. Bryan!" "That's Birdman the rapper." Toni was confused until she turned around...

There on the big screen was a picture of Toni and Bryan kissing.. There for everybody to see... Toni, embarrassed and crying, ran off the stage and left the campus. Bryan, with the teachers, had all eyes on him.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks for readinggggg Next update will be Friday morning 😘