-3-

Hey guys! This story is (obviously) called Forbidden Love. It's about two people, Toni Braxton and Bryan Williams, who mistakenly fall in love. Their love is far from easy, but they try to make it through the rough patches. Read to see how their story goes...
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Toni was excited about going to her music class later on with Bryan, not admitting it was mostly because of Bryan's presence.

But first, she had to spend the day with her family. They were visiting from Maryland for a late winter break and wanted to spend the day with Toni first. They are going to Miami Beach, one of the finest beach in Miami.

"Toni, I love you, but I am not here for all the slutty clothes you've been wearing lately." Jada said looking at Toni in her stringy one piece.

Toni agreed and decided to change into a less slutty two piece with some shorts. "Better?" Toni asked turning in a circle for Jada.

"Much. So how's your little boyfriend?" Jada smirked. Toni gave her a look but pretended she didn't know what she meant.

"What boyfriend?" Toni asked as she finished packing her things for the beach. "Your teacher." Jada laughed before Toni flicked her in the forehead.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just my teacher." Toni laughed but was still slightly serious. "Okay, bye, Toni Slut-chele." Jada said as Toni left giving her the middle finger.

It took Toni an hour to reach the beach where her family was waiting. She was quick to join her sisters in sunbathing right under the hot sun. "So Toni, when are you coming back to Maryland?" Toni's thirteen year old sister, Tamar, asked.

"Oh gosh, it has been awhile. How about after I graduate, I'll visit every couple months? Sounds good?" Toni suggested to her sister.

"Perfect." Tamar stuck her pinky out before Toni locked pinkies promising on the deal.

The rest of the day, Toni spent with her family surfing, swimming, eating, enjoying the company of one another, and more.

★          ★          ★         ★           ★         ★         ★

Meanwhile, at Bryan's house, they were arguing once again but this time about their intimacy last night.

"Bryan, I'm no fool. You called me some other bitch's name last night! What the hell was it... Tanya? Toya? Are you cheating on me?" Regina said all in Bryan's face, slapping him.

Bryan kept his composure but still had smart comebacks. "I definitely should cheat on your ungrateful ass but I don't. I love you and only you." He said.

He did call out someone else's name last night while penetrating Regina. Toni's. But he knows he can't think of Toni like that for two reasons: she is his student and he is married.

To end the argument, Bryan apologized for starting it even though he hadn't. "It's okay, I'm sorry for getting so heated about it. I love you." Regina said softly before they kissed.

"I love you too." Bryan said letting out of the kiss. "Let me go get these children of yours ready for the park. See you later."

As Regina turned away from Bryan, he slapped her butt and she peeked over her shoulder pretending to be offended.

"My gorgeous wife. Love you." He said with a smirk. She waved him off playfully as she went up the stairs. Bryan checked the time and decided to go to the studio an hour before going to campus.

★          ★          ★         ★           ★         ★         ★

"Okay, Toni, take Tamar to the car." Toni's stepfather, Doc, told her. Toni picked up a sleeping Tamar and did as told.

The sun was setting so they ended the day. Toni looked at the time in her phone and saw she was going to be late to class so she said her goodbyes to everyone.

"Love y'all, bye." She waved to everyone and kissed Tamar's head before getting in her car and driving to campus for class.

When she got there, she was all disheveled with her messy hair and swim top and shorts on. "Well, well, my class is not the beach, beautiful." Bryan said snapping Toni out of her own world.

Toni noticed her shirt wasn't on and rushed to find it and put it on. "Sorry, I was at –"

"Yeah, I got that." Bryan laughed as Toni made her way to her seat.

"For the record, that top was sexy, especially on you." He whispered in her ear causing her to tremble. Toni didn't mind it, but knew their "flirting" couldn't go any further than that.

"So tell me. How was the beach out there? Do you enjoy being wet?" He asked in the dirtiest way possible.

"It was nice and warm." She answered. There was a quick second in her head where she debated the next thing to come from her mouth. "Oh, and I love the water, especially being soaked, you know." She winked at him and got up to fix her messy hair.

He noticed how thick she looked in the shorts and couldn't help but take it upon himself to get a feel in. He gently slapped her thigh, "Damn, you thick, girl." He said as she gave him a playful look.

He slapped her butt next causing her to scream. "Ouch, that hurts." She said as she playfully slapped his cheek. "Don't wear booty shorts to my class and maybe nothing will hurt." He said before slapping her butt again and pulling her closer to him.

They gazed in one another's eyes before leaning in for a kiss. The kiss quickly turned into a make out session. Minutes after she was already hot and bothered, Toni ended the kiss.

"I'm sorry." She said as she moved away and grabbed her bag heading to the door. Just as she reached the door, Bryan pulled her back into another kiss. "Don't be." He said under his heavy breath. Toni felt guilty and just left.

She let her thoughts cloud her the entire way to her dorm while crying. When she reached her room, she opened it and saw Jada.

Jada noticed Toni's glossy eyes and patted for Toni to sit next to her. Toni did before she bursted into tears. "I'm so stupid." Toni said crying. Jada had a gut feeling it was about Bryan, but she just let Toni cry in her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Bryan sat at his desk for hours thinking about how he might've messed up his friendship with Toni before it even fully blossomed. "Fuck, what did I do?" He mumbled to himself.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Dramaaaaaa. What happens next ? Thanks for reading !!
-R