Your Love Is my Drug (Im Addicted)

(No Pov)

Jeanette walks in the living room...

(Jeannette's Pov)

Hey family good morning." Hey sweetie have a seat and breakfast will be done in a minute. "Ok mom" I said " Hey loser." My brother Tyler said Tyler is a freshman that just started in high school I don't have to worry about nothing because he can defend himself but sometimes I just want for him to realize that he's just starting high school and that he cannot have a bad attitude "Good morning Jeanette." My sister Latoya said. Latoya is a senior like me and we got each other's back well Me, Latoya and Tyler got each other's back.

"Ok guys it's time to go to school." My mom said. "BYE MOM LOVE YOU" (we all said)

(Latoya's Pov)

"Ok guys let's drive my car." I said "No we're driving mine" (we were going back and forth until Tyler said) "Ok y'all can bicker and and yell at each other in the damn driveway which in my opinion is very stupid I'm gonna take the Bus....ok." (Me and Jeanette said ok bye) "fine we will your car" Jeanette said.

(No Pov)

So Jeanette and Latoya drives to school and they talk about they hope to have a good day at school and there private convos and gossiping about girls at there school.... Meanwhile Tyler's on the bus and he meets someone un-inspected.

(Tyler's Pov)

"Oh my gosh can this bus hurry the hell up I'm gonna be fucking late" (the bus finally came) "took ya long enough bus diver damn. I was trying to find a seat until this boy with this big poofy

Hair. "Hey bro you can sit next to me if you want." I pause. Who the fuck are you? "Well I'm Jacob nice to rudely meet you. (He laughed) "look ok I'm not in the mood I just want to get to school before I'm late" "umm Tyler it's 7:00 you're not late. "O fuck me running and how you you know my name" I said. "Oh I hear your name around school and you're pretty popular" "oh...well thanks for that" "no problem aye you know that hot girl named Jeanette" (in my head I'm like)

Imma beat this nigga ass when we get off the bus.

"Ok first of all that's my sister and she is not hot" "Oh well you don't mind if I date her" he said.

"Oh yeah about that she doesn't want to-

(The bus stopped at Marilyn heights high school)

"Oh well nice to meet youuuuu" "Jacob" he said "yea whatever" I said. I see Latoya and Jeanette come out of Latoya's car. "Hey y'all" I said "Hey Tyler how was the bus" (they laughed)

"Hey people" Jacob said. Latoya and Jeanette stared at him "Hi I'm Latoya you've already meet my rude brother Tyler and This is my lovely sister Jeanette" "oh....you're the lovely Jeanette" Jacob said. "Hi" Jeanette said. "Wanna meet for lunch later?" Jacob said

(Jeanette's Mind)

Oh my God it's Happening again.