~4~ Offer

Anika's POV:
"What offer?"

"Someone has to repay the loan so You have to just exchange places!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you have to become my slave and I will leave your sister."

"What!!"

"Yep, you decide. You want your sister's freedom or your freedom." He said and again smirked.

What should I do? Anika it's not the time to think. Tell him yes don't be selfish.

"Yes, I am ready to be your slave." I said with teary eyes.

"Tch tch tch. Slave forever." He taunted and I started crying bitterly. He didn't even got a bit hurt. How ruthless he was!!

"leave Tia at her home,"he ordered his goons. The goons left the place with Tia.

"After you finish crying, I want you in my room. Swethlana will guide."

And a lady came and held me taking me in a room. She made me sit and cried out my heart.

"Stop crying and wear this dress," she said showing me a very very short dress. It was a black nighty with lace.

Chi...How cheap he is!

"I won't wear this," I firmly said. She didn't respond and went out of the room.

After sometime I heard someone's heavy steps increasing my heartbeats. Shivay entered the room with full rage. He came near me.

"Are you wearing the dress or not?" He shouted.

"No," I replied. He came towards me. He hugged me tight squeezing my body and tore my dress from back baring my whole back. I looked at him with much anger trying to intimidate him. But was he even a little bit afraid of it?

"Now you want to come naked to my room or in this dress." He said and I instantly held my back with my hands.

"You go I will come," I hesistantly said. He went and I unwillingly wore the short dress and went out.
                      ***************
Now the real darkness starts.

Read at your own risk. Very matured contents.

Please comment and do vote.