~25~ Confrontation

It was raining heavily. The clouds were bursting and lightening was striking the sky often. Omkara has held gun behind Anika as she was walking towards the spot. They reached the hill where Shivay was waiting for him to come. Omkara has wore a hoodie so that his face wasn't visible.

Shivay's eyes met Anika's. There was pain in eyes of Shivay. He was really worried for his beautiful wife. He was in pain seeing Anika on the gun point with a tape on her mouth. Tears had dried upon her cheeks. She knew that Omkara was carrying a gun with him and he was going to kill Shivay.

"Here is your money. Leave my wife now. Leave her." Shivay shouted as tears fall from his eyes. He was really angry for not taking care of her and protecting her.

"First money." He said, "Then I will leave her towards you." Upon saying this, Shivay nodded and threw the bag towards him as he was helpless. Omkara took hold of the bag and told Anika to walk towards Shivay. She walked towards him slowly because Omkara was still pointing gun towards her.

She reached him and hug him tightly. They both reciprocated the hug. Shivay caressed her hair and kiss them. She also her tears flow from her eyes.

"Hands up, Mr." The police who were hiding behind the trees came and pointed their gun towards him. Omkara was really shocked and held the bag more tightly. He tried to back out from behind but police had father all around him.

"Now remove that hoodie from your face and let us see your face." He said triggering the gun to attack him if he did any movement. Omkara was not willing to removed his hoodie so the police man behind him uncovered his face. Shivay was shocked.

"Omkara," He said as he could feel the world going round and round. It was like a nightmare. He didn't wanted to believe what his eyes made him see.

Suddenly Omkara removed gun from his pocket and triggered the bullet. He pointed towards Shivay and shot with the bullet. Shivay couldn't feel anything as Anika had saved her from the bullet by taking it on herself. She collapsed upon the ground as Shivay held her and started sobbing.

"Anika," he shouted loudly. On the other hand, Omkara had just sprinted near the exit. The police was chasing him just when one if the police shot his leg. He trembled and fell upon the ground. The police took hold of him.

Here Shivay held Anika in bridal style and taking her in the car, brought her to the hospital. All the journey Shivay was crying for her and keeping her awake.

"I love you Shivay." She said before getting unconscious.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖