She's a runaway (JB fanfiction)

Hi my name is Jazmin Bohorquez and I'm 16 and I have long brown hair just above my waist with brown eyes. I live in California with my parents and my little sister Rosie. I'm a big fan of Justin Bieber. Well let me start from the beginning when I met Just Bieber and fell in love.

                CHAPTER 1:

  Jazmin's p.o.v:

      Today was Thursday and my Birthday is tomorrow. I invited my best friend over today so we could have a sleepover, her name is Linsey. She came around 5:00pm and since then all we did was talk about what we're going to do tomorrow, go into my pool, jump on my trampoline and watch movies. Around 12:00am we began getting tired so we decided to get some shut eye and so we did. When I woke up in the morning I couldn't seem to find Linsey anywhere until I saw a text from her it said

   text messages:

linsey-Jaz I went home early, I had to help my mom out with some stuff.

Jazmin-oh okay, you're still coming over later though right?

linsey-yeah of course I'm not missing your birthday! I'll see you later

jazmin-okay byee :)

linsey-bye :)

  Linsey's p.o.v:

   Today was Jazmin's birthday, I got up extra early and went home so I could get everything ready for her. I couldn't wait for her to open up the present I got her she is going to love it, I just know it. When I walked into my house I was greeted by my mother.

"Hey honey" she said, "morning mom" and I gave her a hug and went straight upstairs to my room so I could finish up Jazmin's presents.

             CHAPTER 2:

   Jazmin's p.o.v:

            So it's been hours since Linsey left and I'm starting to get bored, and I'm thinking that she's gonna bail on me today. I hope she doesn't. I sent out invitations for my birthday party last week only a couple of my close friends could attend like Gina, Savannah, Arely, Kelly, Angie, Kaitlyn, Jessica and of course Linsey. They all came early and we just hung out, we went in my pool and the trampoline. Linsey still hasn't showed up and we can't cut the cake without her so I decided to text her.

   text messages:

Jazmin- hey! where are you? Every bodies here, we're waiting for you so we could cut the cake.

Linsey- hey! sorry I'm taking so long I'm still helping my mom, I'll be over in 15.

Jazmin- oh okay, hurry up, bye

Linsey- okay I will, bye.

       and after that the girls and I went to the living room and watched a movie while waiting for Linsey.

    Linsey's p.o.v:

Jazmin had texted me saying that I needed to hurry up because they were gonna cut the cake, so I asked my mom to help me wrap up the last two presents while I got dressed. My mom was all done and so was I so I texted Jazmin.

      text messages:

Linsey- hey I'm on my way, see you soon.

Jazmin-okay just come in the door is open.

        and with that I was walking into her house. I saw all of the girls and we greeted each other and I said happy birthday to Jazmin handing her first two presents.

    Jazmin's p.o.v:

    Linsey finally came and we just waited in the living room to be called into the kitchen. The movie was ending and my my mom yelled "girls time to cut the cake." with that we all got up and ran to the kitchen. I was sitting there and they all sang happy birthday to me, after we ate the cake it was time to open the presents I got bracelets, necklaces, teddy bear, and a Justin Bieber blanket. After that the girls had to leave so we said our goodbyes and Linsey was sleeping over again. When we were in my room she said "You know I still have two more presents to give you right?" and I said "Oh really no I didn't know." with that she handed me a bag with a card on it, Linsey said "open the bag first" and i said "okay" and when I opened it I saw an outfit it was a purple T-shirt with Justin Bieber on it and it said world tour 2014 and the places where he's going to visit, I was confused because he still hasn't came here yet, there also was black skinny jeans with black vans, and then I opened the card I started screaming!!!! I couldn't believe this I ran up to Linsey and gave her a big bear hug, SHE GOT ME VIP JUSTIN BIEBER TICKETS FOR TOMORROW!!!!! Linsey said "I got a VIP ticket too, and both matching outfits" i said "Thank you so much, this is amazing!" I saw that the concert was tomorrow so I told her "We should go to bed early so we could get there early and maybe watch him practice." she said "okay goodnight" with that being said we went to sleep.