Chapter 3

Jazmin's p.o.v:

So today was the day of Justin's concert me and Linsey woke up early like at 10:00am but the concert wasn't until 2:00pm. We were really excited! Linsey took a shower first and then I did. We both wore our matching outfits and straightened our hair and clipped it back. We went down stairs and ate breakfast when we were done we double checked in the mirror to see if we looked presentable with that Linsey's mom picked us up and took us to the fair where the concert is being held.

Linsey's p.o.v:

Today was the concert it was at a fair that had rides and little boutiques to but things. We got there around 11:30am and since then me and Jazmin been going on rides and got food. I couldn't wait for the concert to start because the one thing that she didn't know was that she's going to be the one less lonely girl.

**at 2:00pm**

Jazmin's p.o.v:

The concert was starting I was so excited, everybody started screaming when they saw Justin making his way towards stage he started singing songs from all his albums until one less lonely girl came on, I saw his backup dancers coming to the audience and they stopped right in front of me and took me and started walking me to the stage, I started panicking. I WAS LUCKY TO BE THE ONE LESS LONELY GIRL!!!! Justin continued singing to me and every time he would touch my arm I would feel shocks almost like fireworks and I think he felt then too.

Justin's p.o.v:

When I started singing one less lonely girl, my back up dancers went into the audience and had to find the girl that was assigned to be my one less lonely girl. They brought her up and she sat down and I started singing to her and every time we touched I would feel sparks, I knew she would be the one.