Chapter 1

Me: Like the book before this, only the prologue and epilogue have to be over 1,000 words. The chapter with the smut will be more than 1,000 words as well. The chapters 1 to 15 will be over 500 words. Anyway, remember that this is a fifteen chapter and has an epilogue. Okay, so this chapter will take place three months after the prologue or the first day of college. Oh and unless I say American football, I mean soccer when I say football. I know soccer as football, so I will use that. 

Kai's Pov: 

"COME ON BITCHES LET'S GO. LET'S GO." Jongdae yells.

Jongdae sadly has the same class at Kyungsoo and myself. I look at him and mutter, "He is way too loud for a Monday morning."

Kyungsoo turns to me and says, "Well you also are in a class with him last period as well."

I sigh and groan. Jongdae says, "Hey you are happy to be in a class with me, meet me at lunch with the others as well, and see me at the apartment as well."

I sigh again and mutter, "No I am happy my third period is shared with Sehun, Jongin, and Taemin. It is a dance class and what I want to major in."

Jongdae rolls his eyes. Kyungsoo just shrugs. Sehun, Jongin, Taemin, and I want to major in dance and become a dancer and a choreographer. Jongdae, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun want to major in sing  (idk what you need to major in to become this) and become a vocalist trainer. Chanyeol wants to major in music and become a song writer and maybe make the instrumentals to some songs. Kibum wants to major in fashion and become a fashion designer. Tao wants to major in fashion as well, but he wants to be a model specially a Gucci model. Yifan wants to major in arts and become an artist, but I think he should be either a art critic or art teacher instead because man he is a terrible artist. I think Sehun is the reason why we became friends with Tao and Yifan. He is also the reason that we saw Yifan's painting and let me say it was terrible. I couldn't tell what it was. I thought it was a bad drawing or a duck, but it was supposed to be a werewolf. Tao in his werewolf form to be specific. Xiumin wants to be a lawyer, so he is studying law. He is currently working as a barista at a coffee shop when he has the time. I know Yixing wants to be a doctor, so he is studying medicine. Junmyeon is studying business, so he can take over some company. I heard Luhan wants to be a football player. I also know that Luhan hates me.

Maybe it has to do with that night....

Oh well whatever the reason. I know I never did anything to him specifically. 

I sigh and Jongdae says, "Hey, turn that frown into a smile. We are in college. Oh and stop sighing so much. You have been sighing all morning."

I look at him and say sarcastically, "Oh I am sorry. I will try to be more like you."

Kyungsoo snicker catching on to my sarcasm, but Jongdae doesn't hear it. He nods and smiles. He says, "Yeah, you should be. Wait you are being sarcastic, aren't you?"

I gasp in fake surprise and say with a lot of sarcasm, "Me? Being sarcastic? Why I would never be sarcastic. I have never used it before, so I won't now."

Jongdae glares at me and mutters, "Oh day, I will prank you."

I look at him and smirk. I say, "I would like to see you try. Every time you try to prank me, it never works and backfires on you."

Jongdae sighs and Kyungoo starts laughing. I tease Jongdae by saying, "Well look who is now sighing."

Me: Well the next chapter will be a continuation of this chapter.