Chapter 2

Me: I really love EXO Overdose. This is a continuation of the last chapter. Anyway, who do you think is Kai's mate and why do think Luhan hates him? Enjoy.

Kai's Pov:

When the professor get inside, he starts talking about math that I already knew before I got here. I always great at math and my maths teachers always taught me ahead of the class, so I always did something in class. Kyungsoo looks as bored as I probably look. Jongdae sighs and mutters, "Math is the bane of my existence."

I look at him and asks, "Do I want to know why?"

"He always fails math at the beginning and somehow winds up with a B at the end of the course (I legit have a best friend who is just like this. She always fails math at the beginning of the year then some how she passes it. I know I am great at math and love it, but she isn't that great at math and hates it. Anyway back to the story.)" Kyungsoo says.

I hum and Jongdae slams his head on his desk. I turn to Kyungsoo and he says, "Every single time he is math class."

I nod and mutter, "Now why did I have to have a math class with him?"

"You already know you are helping me when we get home, right?" Jongdae says after he lifts his head up and I just sighs.

By the time it got to lunch time, I was hungry. I decided to go get some chicken by myself because the others well expect for Minseok were busy. Minseok isn't with me because he wanted some coffee. When I sit at the table Minseok wanted me to, Jongdae, Kyungsoo, and Minseok sit next to me. Minseok says, "You and your twin brother are just alike when it comes to taste in food."

"That is true and nothing is wrong with that." I say.

"I have said anything was wrong with that." Minseok says and puts his hands up.

Kyungsoo says,"Luhan is glaring at you, Kai."

I was eating some chicken then look up. I say, "Mmmm this chicken leg is good. Also, why should I care what he is doing? He can do whatever he wants with his eyes it is his eyes."

I wonder what Jongin is doing.

Hey brother, what are you doing?

"Baekhyun, Taemin, Lay, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kibum, Suho, and I are eating lunch at some Italian restaurant. Oh, Tao and Kris are going over to you guys."

Oh okay.

I continue to eat my fried chicken when Tao and Kris finally show up. Kris says, "Tao didn't know what to get."

Tao, Yifan, Jongdae, Kyungsoo, and Minseok started to talk about something I don't care about listening to. I feel someone's eyes on me. I turn around and look at Luhan. I frown and he turns around and walks away. I hum and mutter, "Bye bye. I wonder why he reminds me of someone from my past...."

I have never meet Luhan before, but he reminds me of an adult that I once knew. Though that must be a coincidence.

I get up and throw my trash away. Jongdae grabs my arm and says, "Let's go to class. I need to think about what prank to pull on Minseok and also Kyungsoo."

I hear someone yell, "JONGDAE YOU FUCKING TROLL."

I turn to him and he smiles. He mutters, "So that is what a mad Luhan is like. Come on let's go."

Jongdae drags me out of the dining hall and towards where our last class is at.

Me: The next chapter will be at the end of the day after their classes finishes and Minseok gets off of work.