Chapter 4: sassy bitch

I woke up before my alarm today. Wow I guess there really is a first time for everything. I fell asleep not long after Lexie gave me the big talk about those boys next door, I guess I was pretty jet lagged.

She told me to "play it cool" in front of them, what did she mean? Did they really think they were something special? Any idiot could film outrageous things and put them on youtube. Heck if half the things I'd done got filmed I'd be more famous than them, no doubt about it. I bet they're sissys really.

I put my hair into a quick pony tail and shoved a jumper on and walked out to my balcony to have a cigarette. The weather here was so lovely even though it was only 6:15 am.

I was deep in thought and enjoying doing tricks with my cigarette smoke when I felt like I was being watched. Paranoid or what?

I laughed it off and put my butt out ready to go back inside but when I looked up I saw a boy standing at his window staring at me. He wasn't just staring at me though, he looked at me with a disappointed look. Who the hell did he think he was? Just because he was well known he felt the need to pretend he was perfect and judge me for the things I do? Ugh. I didn't care what he thought of me or my habits.

I stared at him for a minute or two with lots of attitude, just so he learned that his opinion won't effect me.

It was then I really started taking in his features. I couldn't see very clearly, but I could see that his hair which had blue in the front, was pushed right back. His eyes were a deep chocolate brown, he had the sort of eyes that could make any girls legs weak. He had the typical stereotype Aussie surfer tan, and his lips were pulled into a straight line, which made his lip rings stick out.

He was absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds longer then stopped as I realised he actually looked scared from me.

I walked back into my room and closed my French doors deep in thought. Was he really scared of me? What was going through his mind when he saw me?

-

I was finishing getting ready for my first day at my new school. I was in the middle of putting my hair into a messy bun when Lexie walked in, very dramatically might I add.

"What's up lex?" I asked her trying to hide my laughter.

"Look how ugly the uniforms are, Red isn't my colour" she looked like she was going to cry. This was the funniest thing I had seen in ages. She was literally upset because of our uniform.

I wasn't laughing for long when she handed me my uniform though.

"Put it on, I'm sure you'll just love it" she said grumpily.

I put it on and nearly freaked out. This was the ugliest thing I had ever seen in my life. Our skirts were to be just above the knee and we were to wear our ties, black shoes and full school uniform at all times.

I walked back into my room to show Lexie and she nearly pissed herself laughing at me.

I pulled my skirt up so it was shorter, replaced my thick tights with knee high socks. Like seriously who the hell wears tights in Australia?! I then unbuttoned my top button of my shirt and loosened my tie a bit and put my black vans on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Much better" I thought to myself. I didn't look slutty, I looked really hot.

I know I was supposed to have a good fresh start over here and not break the rules, but the rules need to be broken if you look that ugly.

My phone then buzzed from the top of my vanity table and I looked to see myself tagged in a tweet from Lexie.. What had she done now?

@lexieperez Brooklyn's not even at school yet and she's broke like 5 of the rules already :/ #thiswontendgood @brooklynperez

I looked at the tweet to see that she had took a before and after photo of me with my uniform on. In the picture she took of what I'm wearing now you can tell I have a lot of attitude, my face is practically wearing it.

I got a lot of tweets calling me a 'sassy bitch'

I laughed and Rt'd them all and then tweeted about the day ahead of me;

@brooklynperez first day of Penola high today, gonna fuck shit up x

I got a lot of replies asking which year I would be in and if I knew which classes I had, then one tweet stood out to me in particular..

@lexieperez @brooklynperez no you won't be 'fuckin shit up' that's the reason ur here in the first place now hurry up or I'm leaving ur cheeky ass behind

I Rt'd her tweet and laughed. I guess I was going to be under Lexie supervision today.

We walk downstairs and our mum and dad are waiting for us. They give us a hug each and tell us to have a good day and my mum hands something to Lexie. She could see me wondering what she had just handed her so she spoke up.

"Brooklyn, Lexie will be driving you both to school from now on. Lexie we trust you. Brooklyn when you are in the car Lexie is in charge of you"

I just looked at them gobsmacked.

Not only did they move me out here to live

They've brung me out here to die by Lexie's shitty maniac driving.