Chapter 20: How many brothers?!!?!

~Start of Chapter 20~

Feeling my blood freeze I repeat the name I've learned to hate. "A-Aro?" I feel his cold hand on my back and unwanted memories flash through my head. "The one and only." I'm scared as I scramble to stand up but he grabs my arm in a tight grip.

"Now hold on, I just want to talk." He lies through his teeth and I become frantic, trying my best to escape his grasp. "N-No! That's what you said when you first raped me!!" I yell at him more tears come to my eyes as I remember what he did to me.

I hear shuffling in the house. "L-Let me g-go, yo!!" I scream loud. I begin trying to tug my arm away from him. He has such a strong hold on it, it hurts until finally I hear it snap. I scream loudly as the tears continue trailing down my face, 'Where are they?!' I think to my self, my thoughts disheveled. 

"Now little sis that is no way to treat your brother." He tells me as he releases me and I cradle my broken wrist. He grabs me by my hair and bounds me with chakra strings as I struggle. "G-Get off me!" After he finishes tying me. he performs a series of hand-signs I've never seen before and hits me in my stomach with his palm. I'm hunched over as I cough dryly, my eyes wide in shock. "Now why don't you relax a bit little sister?"

I feel my body begin to relax against my will and I stop struggling and crying. "W-What did y-you d-do?" I stutter out, my body feeling so lazy I didn't want to even talk. "I just used a forbidden jutsu I learned. It only affects you though, how sad." He explains to me and picks me up easily in his arms. "Hey! Get away from her!!!" I hear Naruto yell at us as Aro jumps off the roof. 

I look over to see what I can through my half lidded eyes. I see Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi chasing after us. "Ann! Get out of there!!" I hear Naruto shouts to me. I only shake my head, slightly dazed. "I-I can't. I-I can b-barely move, yo." I say as loud as I can in this state.

"What do you mean?!" Naruto yells to me, I just lie there though despite his question. Soon I hear words that cause me to close my eyes and drift off. "Sleep well little sister, don't forget to have a nightmare." I feel Aro's lips brush my forehead as I lose consciousness.

-3rd P.O.V-

Aro smiles watching Ann's sleeping form begin to furrow her brow with beads of sweat trailing down her face. Aro stops running and stares at her before performing a jutsu, making a blue barrier appear over her squirming body. 'She obviously is troubled enough to be depressed, but she isn't dead enough for me to take her just yet.' Aro thinks to himself as the two genining and sensei come into view.

"Who are you and what do you want with Ann?!" Naruto yells enraged at the man holding Ann away from them. "Aw. Did Ann never tell you about her brother Aro? That pains me. As for what I want.... You'll have to wait for that fantasy." Aro tells the blond playfully.

"I'm sorry but I'll need my student back." Kakashi pulls out a kunai. "Don't worry, you can have her...for now." Aro smirks deviously as he jumps off into the trees and Ann awakens. "Ann!!" Naruto ans Sasuke yell as they run over to her. What they find is Ann in a delusional-type state rocking herself back and forth whispering repetitively, "No, no, no, no..."  

-Ann's P.O.V-

 Nightmare/Dream:

"Worthless, hideous, whore, ugly, bitch, useless..." I grimace at Sakura's definition used on me as the insults continue from the mouths of people that I trust most. 

*Fades black and is at a different scene* 

I walk into Ichiruka's ramen seeing my friends and family laughing at a table in the restaurant. I walk over with a smile on my face and they all stop smiling and get quiet. I frown slightly and try to sit next to Naruto but I get pushed to the ground, hard. They all laugh as my frown deepens.