*Another Special* Chopsticks

~ Start of Special ~

I sit down in the barbeque shop with Choji. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT CHOJI?! ANN-CHAN, YOU'VE GONE CRAZY!!" Naruto yells in my ear and I give him a sharp glare, signaling for him to shut up. "I put my money on Choji." Shikamaru bets on his friend.

I shrug as he places the money on Choji's side of the table. "My money is on Ann." Sasuke places money on my side. "Choji, why'd you bet on Ann-Chan, Sasuke?" TenTen questions, unbelieving. "Hn." He says or...grunts?...looking to the side.

"Ann-Chan, no Choji! No, Ann-Chan no Choji!" Sasuke hits Naruto. "Make up your mind dobe." I sweat-drop but don't do anything, he didn't but he did deserve it, if that makes sense. "Ouch, Teme! I put my money on Ann-Chan." He rubs his head, trying to get rid of the pain.

Everyone else bets on Choji, Neji bets on me because he has taken me to eat after training. "On your mark, get set-." A dark cloud looms over all of us, "and exactly what are you all doing?" I see Kakashi standing there while everyone looks ready to piss their pants. "Betting on who will win in a food contest. Me or Choji." The dark cloud is instantly gone and Kakashi puts half his money on the table.

"Ann." Everyone sweat-drops as Kakashi pats my head. "Ready, set, GO!" A couple hours later me and Choji are still at it, though Choji is slowing down. "Come on Choji! Don't let us lose!" I continue eating as Choji begins to look like he's turning a bit green.

I pause, "you okay Chocho?" I ask tilting my head and Choji jumps from his chair and runs to the bathroom to throw up. "ANN-CHAN WINS!!" Naruto cheers happily and everyone who bet on Choji had their mouths drop. Shikamaru look slightly surprised but I knew he bet on Choji because they're best friends.

Everyone starts to collect their money and earnings as I look to where Choji ran off to. "Chocho?" I mumble and crawl from my seat. No one notices my absence as I head to the bathroom that Choji ran off to.

Inside, I hear a small choking sound in one of the stalls and I knock. "Chocho?" The sounds stop and I hear a deep breath being taken. "Go away Ann-Chan." I frown at Choji's reaction. "I'm sorry Chocho...." I mumble and roll a bottle of stomach ache pills under the door before I turn around and exit the boys bathroom.

"What's up with you Ann-Chan?" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Shikamaru standing there. "Chocho doesn't feel good and its all my fault." Shikamaru rolls his eyes and face-palms. "Sometimes I forget you're younger than us. What a drag."

I tilt my head but ignore that comment. "I have an idea!! Tell Chocho to meet me at Ichiruka's Ramen Shop!" Shikamaru looks confused but nods nonetheless. "Everyone follow me!!" I shout at the others and grab Sasuke's hand, pulling him along.

A few minutes later we sit in the ramen shop. "I'm going to eat 10 bowls of ramen without throwing up." I say, holding up a fork. Choji and Shikamaru arrive just in time to hear me. "Haha I can do that anyd-!" I hit Naruto's head. "Shut it Naru." I hiss and then turn to the others.

"I bet 10 she can." Tenten starts the bets. "Wait....anyone else wondering why Ann-Chan has to use a fork when there's chopsticks?" I glance at the fork in my hand to Shikamaru, back to the fork in my hand, glare at Shikamaru, then I throw the fork on the ground and cross my arms.

"You don't know how to use them, do you?" Sakura says. Kakashi just chuckles, "I was wondering when you'd all figure it out. Ann-Chan never uses chopsticks." He pats my head as I scowl. "Sasuke, did you know?!" Kiba yells at my brother.

"No." He shakes his head, bewildered like everyone else. "So what? I don't have to use chopsticks." I pout and turn away. "Ummm, everyone knows how to use chopsticks." Ino comments and I scowl at her too. "SO WHAT?! I'M NOT EVERYONE!" I jump up from my chair and run away.

I take the chopsticks in my hands and throw them at a tree in the training field. "You know, the tree didn't do anything to you." Choji sits down next to me and I look away stubbornly. "The tree was laughing at me." I growl and Choji frowns.

"How about I teach you how to use chopsticks?" My head turns to him so quickly it might've snapped. "Really Chocho? You promise you won't laugh?" Choji nods and I let him try to teach me how to use chopsticks.

Extended end@#@

"Who knew teaching could be so difficult?" Choji mumbles as he wobbles home with a bunch of chopsticks sticking out of his body.

"Only when its Ann, Choji. Only when its Ann." Kakashi sweat-drops on his tree branch. "OI! WHAT WAS THAT KAKA-BAKA?!" Ann's voice yells up his tree.

"Wh-Whoa!" Kakashi tumbles and falls, face planting on the ground. "I thought so." Ann kicks him and skips off home singing about pink fluffy unicorns and whatnot.

~End of Special~

Okay I realize that I'm being a total meanie when I don't update...Sooooo, I promise I'll update the final exam next chappy. ^•^

Everyone- YAY!! SHE'S OFF HER LAZY BUM!!!

HEY!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!!

✌✋✊

PS: Happy is it...Labor Day....?

Dunno but happy whatever-day-it-is!! :3