e

「 百個のハートでも、君を愛しているというのは
表現しつくせない。」

. . . . . .

after guanlin has guaranteed that seonho has went off, he called out to someone. "you can come out now."

a girl was seen bursting out from her locker that located few lockers away from seonho's, as she was hiding from her crush to listen his conversation between her friend. she's seriously wasn't stalking, she thought this is more of a gathering information so it would be more adventurous.

she didn't expect that much for the result, so seonho really did hit her with unexpectedness.

she wasn't ready for the outcome, but she knew that her heart might burst out of her chest soon by those thumping. she was blushing while jumping in joy, and her cheeks hurt from smilling too much.

that moment when your crush noticed you, the happiness was out of this whole, a garden full of flowers and butterflies and bees.

guanlin who was watching her happiness couldn't help but to smile too.

"did you heard that guanlin? he likes my origami!" she squealed.

"good for you then." he gently rubbed her head. "by the way, can i ask you something?"

guanlin only knew this yesterday night by a text from her, and he couldn't know more information about it because she had already asleep. there's so much things to ask, but he wants to ask the question that had budging him all night along.

the girl stopped and turned her head to him, "hm? what is it?"

"why do you like him?" guanlin cautiously asked.

from what guanlin knew, seonho is a really blunt boy other than he's verty kind. he was worried that seonho might accidently give the girl a fake hope. plus, that boy never experience love before, so do this girl. some of the first love never work they said.

"you know," the girl breathed in, "he was much more of an angel."

. . . . . . .

later on that night, seonho and guanlin were texting each other.

________________

seonchick🐣: hyung, i've asked kenta hyung about the japanese words.

seonchick🐣: /send a screenshot/

guanlime: ...

seonchick🐣: :D

guanlime: seonho

seonchick🐣: yeah?

guanlime: did you just seriously ask him if he knows japanese?

seonchick🐣: i was just making sure okay!!!

guanlime: you know what, forget it.

guanlime: and what's the translation? you didn't capture the whole chat istg

seonchick🐣: oh, you're right

seonchick🐣: it says, "you are my sunshine, your smile is beautiful."

seonchick🐣: (*´˘'*)♡

guanlime: seems like you really love it.

seonchick🐣: of course! i wish i can show my gratitude for her ;-;

guanlime: i don't think you have to do that.

seonchick🐣: why?

guanlime: she already knew.

seonchick🐣: wait how do you know?

guanlime: actually i knew about the girl lol

seonchick🐣: wHO IS IT?

guanlime: i'm sorry i can't tell you, i've made a great deal with her :p

guanlime: but i can give you some hints.

seonchick🐣: tell meeeeeeeee

guanlime: you once help her

guanlime: and she wants to return the favour too, one day

seonchick🐣: ...

seonchick🐣: btw hyung, if i give you a greater deal than her, will you spill the beans? :D

guanlime: what you wanna give me first?

seonchick🐣: i have a cute piggy bank :D

guanlime: well she gave me a ps4.

seonchick🐣: i gave up

seonchick🐣: i'll search for her by myself, hmp! 😤