o

「あなたは偉大な人であり、あなたは宇宙に値します。」

. . . . . . .

other than being kind, seonho is an early-bird too. it wasn't his plan to bring the maths activity books to his class at first, but he would gladly nod to the teacher who was asking for his help.

when he arrived at the teacher office, he saw other student was at his teacher's place too. the student turned out to be a female student, who was surprised by seonho's presence.

curiously, seonho ask, "what are you doing?"

'oh my god, he's talking to me!' it was the same girl that gave seonho an origami yesterday, who was panickly thought as she was lost at words to answer her crush's question.

"i... i was searching for my book here..." she stammered. it was obvious that she was blushing, but seonho didn't notice that since the girl didn't actually make an eye contact with him.

"really? i'll help you to search for it then." seonho offered while flashing the smile, which make the girl died a little inside.

"n-no! it's okay, i'll search it. it's my book anyway..." the girl decided to continue searching, since it was too awkward around him. still, a little part of her wants seonho to stay, while the other part wants him to leave before she will literally explode.

"i came here to bring my class' books, so why not helping you out along the way too right?" seonho insisted as he joined the girl. "so, which class are you in?"

controlling to keep down her blushing face was hard, and seonho was no help since they were few inches close. even she didn't expect this distance from him, what an unexpected boy.

she breathed in, in hope to cooling herself, and reply, "1-2 class."

"so we're in the same age then!" seonho grinned and shifted to another pile of books. he has memorized all the arrangement of the books in his teacher's place, so he believed that he knew where the girl's book is.

as if words were stucked in her throat, she could just nodded and continue to search.

seonho took a quick glimpse of the girl's nametag to search for her book. and after he flipped some books, he finally found it, with the girl's name was neatly written on it.

"here, your book." he gave it to her, which she anxiously received it. he then turned to the other pile of book, neatly arranged and was ready to be picked up.

"i'll be going now, see you again." with that, he flashed a polite smile to the girl before he picked those books up.

"wait!" the girl halted him by standing in front of him. "since you helped me, let me help you too." she shyly said as she finally looked at seonho in the eyes.

seonho blinked, and grinned, "sure."

. . . . . . .

the walk to seonho's class was sure surrounded with awkward silence. if only seonho wasn't here, the girl surely has enjoyed her happiness by squealing and jumping around. this is such a new and great new for guanlin.

seonho was the first one to break the ice, since he's more friendly. "say, why do you want to search for your book now?"

the girl looked at him and smiled, she has became more comfortable with him now. but her fluttering heart still send the color of pink to her face.

"i want to do some revision for today's quiz since i forgot to take it yesterday." she replied without stammering, which is a good starter.

"you're so hardworking, wish i could be like you too." seonho chuckled, a perfect music to her ear.

"I'm not that great." her face glowed a darker pink.

at this point, the blunt seonho finally noticed her blushing face, and he found it cute as he chuckled some more. he was staring at her for the whole time while they talking just to examine more of her adorable blushing face.

seonho didn't know that they have arrived until the girl spoke, "we're here." he blinked as the girl put the books on top of the other books that seonho was holding.

they exchanged one last gaze to each other before seonho said his goodbye to the girl with a bright smile.

"it was nice knowing and talking to you. hope we'll meet again, han yein."

. . . . . .

after school, seonho received a crane origami again at his locker. this time, it says "you are such a great person and deserve a universe."

seonho knew that he always got compliments, but for some reason, he truly got flustered by the message as a little tint of blush were seen on his cheeks.