Trouble

Paris is a beautiful place.  With calm weather and exotic landmarks. Today was just another peaceful day, until...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"ONE MINUTE?! SCHOOL STARTS IN A MINUTE? AHHHHHH! TIKKI WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!?!?"

Marinette dashed around her room,  pulling on the same outfit she wore everyday.  She slipped on her flats while brushing her teeth,  and then spit into the sink while searching for two hair ties.

" I did wake you up," her little Kwami defended calmly, " three times actually, but every time you told me that you were getting up in five more minutes"

"AND YOU BELIEVED ME?!", exclaimed Marinette as she snatched up her backpack.

Tikki flew into Marinette' s purse just seconds before she snapped it shut and charged downstairs.

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad!", she shouted with a mouth full of croissants.
"Bye mom! Bye dad!"

The bell rang just as Marinette was running up the stairs.

"Nonononononono!! I'm going to be late!"

Marinette could hear her teacher taking attendance inside the classroom as she was approaching the door.

" Ok then, Adrien Agreste?"

" Here"

" Uh, Chloé Bourgeois?"

" Well isn't it obvious that I'm here? And don't say my name with that tone! You do remember who my daddy is don't you? He's the-"

"- mayor of Paris,  yes yes... Alya Césaire?"

"Here!"

" Hmm, ok..and Marinette Dupain- Cheng?"

" HERE!!", Marinette screamed as she burst through the door.

Mrs. Bustier smiled and marked her attendance, "Thank you, you were just in time, but don't let it happen again. Now go to your seat so that I may finish taking roll."

Panting heavily,  Marinette sauntered over to her seat and practically collapsed next to Alya.

"Oh Marinette, you really need to fix your alarm clock, girl."

" I know, I know. It's just that, uh, I got an allergic reaction to my cat ," Marinette coughed, "and-"

" Girl, two things. One, you don't own a cat-"

" Yeah I do! He-"

"Let me finish! And two, you know your excuses don't work on me. I know you to well, but at least you're not the only one who's always late." She gave a pointed smirk and nodded her head down to a certain blonde haired boy.

Marinette groaned and plopped her head onto the desk in an attempt to hide her reddening face; Alya just laughed and patted her friend on the back.
-----------------------------------------------------------
" Girl, you should have been there! Then, after defeating the villain, she waved at me! WAVED AT ME!! I couldn't believe it until I saw the video. I uploaded it into my blog the minute I got home, and look at all the views I got already!! It was an instant hit! Can you believe it!!?? And then-"

" Yo dudettes! What's up?", Nino waved at us and walked over to where we were standing in the courtyard, " You guys talking about that insane akuma attack yesterday?"

"Yup", Alya nodded, seeming slightly more excited,"I was just telling Marinette the details since she missed the whole thing!"

Nino' s eyes widened," What?! How do you miss something like that! That's just plain weird bro. "