Chapter One

"Okay class we will start with the spelling test today. You know the rules kids, I will go down the attendance list and call you all up one by one to spell away!" The teacher spoke.

I wasn't nervous at all I knew how to spell any word, you could give me the longest word and I could spell it.

The teacher called the students one by one.

"Tiara spell the word, conclude"

"Uh. Okay. Ceee- Uh O-N-C- ummm. U—"

"Incorrect Tiara, sorry. Layla Whitley"

I walked up and smiled because I knew the teacher knew that I could spell anything really.

"Layla, I want you to spell the word Encyclopedia."

"Okay. E-N-C-Y-C-L-O-P-E-D—um"

I had stumbled. I thought back to the time my dad had taught me how to spell that particular word.

"Encyclopedia. That's a big one huh Layla?" I heard my dad say in the back of my head.

"D-I-A. Encyclopedia." I said

"Good job Layla! You never fail me. Now spell ..

"Wake up! Wake up! Get up!!!"

I woke up from my dream hearing my mom yell at the top of her lungs. I really hated that she woke me up in the morning. But the thing that really pissed me off was that it was a Sunday morning.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Excuse me?" My mom said looking at me as if I had really disrespected.

I realized I did, kinda disrespect her.

"Sorry.. it's just it's Sunday and you don't usually wake me up like this."

"Mm. Well I woke you up because Leti is downstairs she wanted to see you."

"Tell her to come here, if you don't mind?"

I couldn't understand why Leti wanted to come over this early in the morning, it was literally 8:07am. I'm sorry but I liked to sleep in being the fact I had to wake up every week for school.

Like what the fuck.

"Ohhhhh godddd I'm gonna miss you Lay. Fuck, how could you not tell me?" Leti whined as she let a soft punch on my arm.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked and she continued to squeeze me half to death.

"Uhhhh your leaving, well at least that's what your mom told me?"

"What?"

Then my mom made her way back into my room as if she heard he whole conversation.

"Yeahhh, that's also why I woke you up," My mom said preparing herself for what she had to tell me, "Layla, we are moving."

Wait a god damn minute.

I had to think to myself because obviously this was a fucking dream.