Chapter Eleven

****LAYLA'S P.O.V.****

(1 Month Later )

Quez had ignored me for awhile. Every since the whole argument.

I couldn't understand why he did what he did. I felt like I was the one for him, I thought we were gonna be together hell I thought everything but I guess I was wrong.

I was still selling drugs because things had went downhill with my mom.

She was still working but she wasn't getting the money that we needed so she didn't care that I was selling drugs.

I had managed to make almost $4,000 every since the situation with Q.

I didn't need him anymore, I had fount a whole new plug to give me drugs to sell so I felt like I was good on everything.

But I wasnt.

I still didn't have my bestfriend, I didn't have a boyfriend or any friends.

Amanda was the only friend I had here but she wasn't talking to me since Q wasn't.

I wasn't going to school anymore because I was depressed and I had nobody to talk to.

Plus there were two shootings at the school, I just didn't feel safe so I stayed home and went to school online for people my age.

I had bought a labtop with the money I had from selling drugs so I felt pretty good about life.

But I didn't because I had nobody.

Tomorrow was my birthday and the only person who could tell me happy birthday would be my Mom but she would be gone to go to work like always.

My life was going good but I felt like it was going downhill.

I didn't have a dad anymore, a bestfriend, friend or boyfriend.

I just felt alone and Q managed to make it that way.

But I still managed to wear his necklace everyday because I felt like I needed too.

I let out a deep breath and then scrolled onto my schools website, "Log in to BrighterFutureUniversity"

This was my daily routine. When my mom left and went to work I would go to school around the same time.

I logged into the website and started my work. Today I was working on my math.

An examination consists of three parts. In part A, a student must answer 2 of 3 questions. In part B, a student must answer 6 of 8 questions and in part C, a student must answer all questions. How many choices of questions does the student have?

I hated word problems, I needed to turn on some music so I could finish this bullshit.

I turned on Solange - Cranes In The Sky and started working on my work.

~~~~

I had finally finished school for today, so I went outside and went to my corner to start selling.

I waited for people to come because usually around this time everything was slow.

Then finally somebody showed up, "Let me get two grams."

I handed it to him in exchange for his money and then he was on his way.

After him a couple more people came behind me, I swear I wanted to smile cause I was happy as hell but these folks was probably gone think I was on crack or some shit.

Some random man came up to me and spoke, "You layla?"

"Yeah, why wassup?"

He came a lil closer to me but not too close just enough for me to hear him talking. "I thought this was Q corner."