Track 4: Don't Forget

-Next Day-
"Y/N~ Wake up~" Said (F/C) groaned as she felt the bed dip beside her, turning onto her side away from the person, and she immediately pulled the covers over her head as a bright light casted itself through her eyelids.

The female then jerked awake as she felt someone blow onto her ear, causing her to squeak in surprise, before she cried out in pain at her splitting headache.

"About time! Geez, how much did you drink last night?" A familiar pink haired male giggled as he held out a glass of water and Advil.

"Ugh, I don't remember." Y/N groaned as she took the items, chugging down the water and pills in hopes to relieve her hangover.

Ringo sighed and shook his head. "I didn't think I'd have to monitor you at your age." He stated, causing the female's eyes to widen, before she puffed out her cheeks into a childish pout.

"I don't know what you mean. I didn't have that many drinks." She insisted. "How are the others?" She then asked after a moment of silence between the two.

"Mm...most of HEAVENS and STARISH are doing their idol jobs with the other members of METEORITE, while the rest are dozing off their hangovers like you. Nanami-chan has been working on your newest song since lunch time-" Y/N suddenly cut off Ringo.

"Eh?! O-ow. What time is it?" Y/N asked, shocked.

"Almost four in the afternoon. I let you sleep as long as I could, but then I got bored since Hyuga had work to do, too." Ringo explained with a goofy grin.

Once more Y/N groaned and tossed a pillow at her closest friend and ex-mentor. "You're the child, I swear!" She complained, causing Ringo to giggle as he caught the pillow.

"Alright, alright. Hurry up and get ready for the day, I've got a few things that I want to do with you before I have to return to the academy." Ringo stated, clapping his hands together in his cheerful manner.

"Ngh. Just let me die in peace, Ringo." Y/N moaned, burying her face into her mattress.

Ringo sighed, before clicking his tongue and walking up to the female's colorful wardrobe; which in all honesty outdid his own. Y/N peeked at the male as he began to rummage through her clothing, like the night before, but this time she noticed that his pink wig was gone and he was wearing male clothing- a comfortable brown t-shirt and white jeans. "Now, now, Y/N. You know that sleeping around is not a good way of publicizing yourself, and wouldn't you rather spend some time with me? We haven't seen each other in a long while, after all, and who knows when we'll see each other again."

Y/N whimpered, at both the pain in her head and from the obvious guilt trip that her best friend was giving to her. "Can't you just come and cuddle with me?" The (F/C) asked with a pout, sitting up very slowly and clinging onto a body-length pillow.

The pink haired male peeked a glance at the female, catching a glimpse of her near-bare body and smiling at her cheekily. "As much as that sounds like an amazing idea, do remember that I am still a man even if I sometimes dress up as a woman, Y/N dear." He told her in a teasing tone that caused Y/N's cheeks to turn a bright red hue -though both knew he was serious.

"Here. I'll get you something to eat while you get ready." Placing the outfit he had chosen for the girl on the end of her bed, Ringo moved to where Y/N was still sitting and kissed the top of her head, before he left the room to let her get dressed.