Chapter 4

"Why am I here" I blurted out
"Because you were being a smart ass and talking back to me." Ms. Rosemary cooly responded. Her slick black hair framed her face contrasting against her olive skin tone.
"Yeah but why detention and not a 'hey dont do that' " I snapped back.
" Because" She said walking over tracing my jaw line with her finger, " I know yoy hate being in my presence." God she was smart and irresistible. Snap out of it Liz she's a teacher and your 17. She sat on my desk and I looked away. She gently titled my head towards her and leaned forward i jumped out of my seat "what are doing"
" Trying to resist your beauty" Ms. Rosemary said. Could she be more flirty.
" Well you weren't doing a good job." I was blushing by now. She got off my desk and I sat down. She sat at her desk and after a long silence I said
"What exactly am I supposed to be doing her any way"
"Nothing absolutely nothing " she responded with a icy voice that made me shiver.
After a while she walked behind he placing her hands on my shoulders. She started rubbing them finding a rhythm
"Why are you so tense loosen up." She whispered flirting. Some of her black hair had fallen on my shoulder greatly contrasting my lilac hair. Her hair was her best feature it was slick and shiny. It took you aback. The thing about this women is she lured you in like a trap and then threw you out making you feel like shit. I forgot about everything relaxing in her touch. She leaned forward and kissed my neck before walking away. What did she think she was doing seducing her 17 year old student. She walked to me and once again tried to make a move.
"No" I squealed
" That's okay we will have plenty of time Wednesday."
"What do you mean" I said confused. She just pointed to a calendar that had "detention-Liz" written on Wednesday.
" You cant just plan out detention"
I squeaked in protest.
" Sure I can and I did " she said seductively walking towards me just then a timer went off on her phone.
" Our time is up ill see you Wednesday" I grabbed my stuff and stormed out but before I walked through the doorway she grabbed my arm and spun me around dipping me and then pulling me close.
"I'll see you tomorrow " she said before letting go. I ran out and went home.