Chapter 16

I had thought about it I didnt want him to marry her until I had met her.
  "Dad I have made my decision I dont want you to marry her... until I have met her." He hesitates for a minute then he agreed.
  " that's fair you should get to know the women, we will have dinner Friday." Sounded like a plan but I was nervous. I nodded in agreement. What was she like I wondered was she pretty, ugly, nice, mean, funny. I cant wait. What if I Don't  like her. Snap out of it I tried ro clear my head of those thoughts and found my head being filled with images of Mrs. Rosemary. I cant believe she was cheating on me. I know we weren't technically dating but it still hurt. I found myself missing her and wanting her. I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I missed her and wanted her back I didnt care if she was dating some ass hole I needed her. I went to sleep dreaming the whole night about touching and kissing Alex. My weekend was filled with depressing days knowing I wasnt going to see Alex for a while,or maybe ever. At least not more then teacher and student. I couldn't bare it. I awoke on Monday and sat in bed awhile debating weather to even get up. I knew I was a mess I had balled my eyes out last night. I mean what do you expect I had lost the love of my life and the world around me was crashing down. I decided to get up I couldn't let her win. If I didnt show up then she win. I walked to my bathroom to see what I had to work with. I was correct with my assumption I looked like a disaster. I brushed my hair and put it in a bun. I refreshed yesterdays makeup. I shrugged I looked slightly alive now. I picked out an outfit. I picked out some skinny black jeans, and a grey tank with a leather jacket on top. to finish the outfit I slipped on some shiny black knee high boots and started walking to school.