four.

its funny.
my teacher put on this really sad short film during class one day. it was based upon this man whos life was ruined after having a very strong relationship with drugs. a lot of people (mostly girls) were crying. i was kind of.. neutral. like i get it, it was sad n' shit, but he chose to go down that path.
however, when i was watching 'harry potter and the half-blood prince' i was sobbing (i really wish i was joking) throughout the sectumsepra scene where harry attacked draco. now, the only reason why i was sobbing was because draco lucius malfoy is my absolute favorite character from harry potter. during the scene, draco was crying because he was being forced to kill dumbledor(k)e, which was overwhelming for him along with all the emotional stress of being a death eater and having his familys life on the line. so, he was crying in the bathroom and all of a sudden harry-fucking-potter intrudes (the nosy git) and uh, draco tries to use crucio on him (which would not have worked btw bc he has to truly hate harry to use it) which eventually led to draco being on the floor, bleeding out.
I WAS SOBBING SO HARD.
anyways, i love how i really dont cry during serious (sirius) and truly emotional stories, but i cry because of a harry potter movie.
i need help.
-p.r
(also, i ship drarry so hard it hurts)