[three]-heartbeats and two left feet

The next day at practice, everyone is very excited, especially Jimin. All the boys notice his ecstatic mood and they question him, but he refuses to tell them until their break. Today, Ani teaches them the choreography for their upcoming new song and they only get through half the first verse in two hours. The formations continuously change because Ani doesn't like how it looks and the choreography is in the top five for most difficult for the boys.

    "Sorry. I forgot to tell you guys that I have a tendency to change my choreography a lot when I finally give it to a group. You guys are doing a great job so far though." Ani runs a hand through her sweat-filled, disheveled hair. She glances at the clock and sighs. "You know what? You guys take a lunch break now. Y'all deserve it." Ani sits down and drinks from her water bottle.

    "Did she just say 'y'all'?" Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear but he just shrugs.

    Jimin looks over to Ani, feeling a bit upset that she looks so defeated. He watches her stand up and go over the choreography. He's stuck gazing at her, amazed yet again by her natural talent for dancing. Before he can go talk to her and hopefully convince her to eat with them, Yoongi pulls on Jimin's hand and drags him down next to him.

    "So is there a particular reason why you're so happy today?" Yoongi tilts his head to the side and smirks.

    "Uhm no hyung. Not at all," Jimin says distractedly.

    "Are you sure about that?" Hoseok asks as he stuffs his mouth with rice noodles.

    "Y-yes." Jimin's cheeks turn bright red.

    "Ha! You're lying!" Yoongi pokes the younger boy's cheek. "Jimin-ah, I can tell you're lying. Tell us! Is it about Ani-nim?"

    "She likes being called Ani," he mutters.

    "So it is about her?" Seokjin joins the conversation.

    Jimin scoffs. He risks a glance to the left, seeing if Ani is overhearing their conversation; she's still absorbed in figuring out the dance.

    "It's totally about her! Look at him!" Namjoon exclaims.

    "Stop it guys! She might hear you guys." Jimin pouts.

    "Then tell us already! I'm dying over here." Hoseok splays his body onto the ground dramatically. "Spill it Jimin-ah."

    Jimin sighs. "I got her phone number and she put a heart next to her name." He feels his cheeks burning up more and more by the second. "And she turned me down for coffee yesterday, but she says she'll give me a raincheck, which means there's hope right?"

    Hoseok sits up immediately. "As long as I'm here, there'll always be hope cause I am your hope." He winks and makes a finger heart, executing aegyo perfectly.

    Jimin pushes his hyung as he giggles. "I hate you! I'm being serious here."

    "So am I!"

    "Ani, aren't you going to eat?" Seokjin calls out to their instructor. "If we're on lunch break, so are you." His parental instincts kick in again. "If you don't have any food, I'm more than happy to share."

    Ani stops for a second and pants heavily, feeling her heart pounding against her chest. "No...thanks...oppa..." She runs her hands on her face. Fanning herself, she drinks her water again and forgetting that the boys are there, she takes her shirt off, leaving her in a sports bra and leggings.

    Jimin gapes at her. He notices how her arms and stomach are toned from dancing for years. He stares at her abs and he's amazed. Jimin stares down at his own stomach; he knows the exact feeling of dancing for years and how it produces results. He wonders how her legs would look if that's the result of her upper body from dancing. He could only imagine how her calves must look.