One

Author POV

Marcus and Martinus is popular artist from Norway and they born on 21 February in Trofos and they move in Oslo that ever been they dream to concert in Oslo Spektrum. They did it.

Marcus older than Martinus. Marcus has long hair than Martinus. Marcus stronger than Martinus. Martinus taller than Marcus. Martinus has perfection than Marcus. Martinus smarter than Marcus.

Norway, 9.30 pm in the living room.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?"
"I dont know Mac, I'm so bored"
"Hey Tinus, what about Kids Top 20? Do you wanna go?"
"Owh yeah, that's good idea and my mood will better I hope"
"Let's go there"

Mac and Tinus prepare to go on the Kids Top 20 and Mac will drive the car.

"Tinus, are you ready?"
"Yeah, wait me in front of"
"Oce"

3 minutes later Tinus come to Mac and they go to the Kids Top 20 for refreshing and spend time for having fun.

Kids Top 20
"What are you searching here?"
"I dont know Mac I just wanna walk around and maybe I will seeking clothes"
"Oke, I'm go to the Yeezy store. Have fun Tinus"
"Have fun Mac"

Mac going to Yeezy store and Tinus walking around the clothes store.
His eyes catch the only one white Denim clothes and he think he was interest.
When Tinus wanna take it, a girl suddenly was take it and she look by her side.
That is Tinus and...............................