TWO

When Tinus wanna take it, a girl suddenly was take it and she look by her side.
That is Tinus and she said.

"Hey, do you wanna take this one?"

The girl was ask to Martinus and smile and oh my God she had a sweet smile. Martinus thought.

"Mmmmm yeah actually, but it's okay if you will take it. I'm gonna looking for other"

"No, its okay. I'm just looking around and yeah maybe doing nothing hehe"
"Seriously???!!!"
"Eh-hemmm"

"Okay. I'm gonna take it and buy this one if you don't mind"

"No, it's okay. By the way, you're alone?"
"No, I'm with my brother and he went to Yeezy Store"
"Owh, I see"

"Sorry, I don't know who are you, but I'm bored and wanna be friends?"
"Yes I will and I'm new here, so I think it will be nice here if I have some good friends here"
"Yeah you should have many from in the whole world"
"You are right and I guess so"

"So, where are you from and what are you doing here? I mean at the Norway?"

"I am from Indonesia and I came here for travelling with my friends and spend the summer holiday here. Did u know Indonesia?"
"Actually nah, but someday we will go there and you have to be guide us hehehe"

(How was very cute Martinus smile........ :)

"I knew it. Indonesia near of Singapore and Malaysia and I could to be your guide if you do 'what you will to do' hmmm"
"All right, but I've heard that Indonesia was pretty and beautiful and how about the people? seasons? and other?"

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you a little all right. You said that Indonesia sound like pretty and beautiful and I think u couldn't give the value before u know the actually over there. I don't mean that Indonesia wasn't pretty and beautiful, but you have to know it by your own. Just like me."

MARTINUS POV

I don't know why and what I think about this moment bc I feel I got my mood and she was very kind and make me more than better like. She isn't like the other girls who wanna take a picture with me or sign or other. She have brownish skin and I like it then she wasn't make up I really really like it. If I look at her style, she doesn't really mattter about the dress and I can see it.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you a little all right. You said that Indonesia sound like pretty and beautiful and I think u couldn't give the value before u know the actually over there. I don't mean that Indonesia wasn't pretty and beautiful, but you have to know it by your own then you gonna know. Just like me."  

Oh my God, she was very good thinking and I like it. When she was told about this, I could open more my brain and she have to be my friend bc I feel I have to keep her to be my friend.

"You are right and I like what did you say to me and how many season Indonesia have?"

"Indonesia have 2 seasons, that is Rainy and Summer. When Rainy comes it's gonna be wet and very wet maybe and when the Summer comes it's gonna be hot and very very hot for you maybe hahahaha."
"Heheheh you're funny"
"Yeah I know and I born with this way. You know that the people over there was unique and have differences culture and languages then you could learn if you want. Although we have many differences we were not differenting each other bc we were like a family even if never met before."
"Whats!?!?!? How is that could happend even if you were never meet before but you are like a family"

"Bc why? because that was the feeling and hospitality was very very nice. But doesn't rule out the possibility that there were somebody didn't like that"

"Yeah that's right bc no one in the world have the same character right"
"Yup. You know it"

I got the messange from my brother and he want me to go in the Yeezy Store bc he said that he got something awesome there. The girl was look at me and say............