(Chapter 5) Dead? Death? Alive? (?)

Hiccup desperately trying to find a way out, he yells. But that leads to more danger than smoke intoxication. "Is anyone there?" was heard from a young traveler. Should Hiccup risk it? The smoke was getting to him. "Help!" "Help" he yelled two times. The young sounding traveler opens the door. "Hello?" "Oh, it's you" "Seriously did I just save you from sudden death?" Said out of people Mystery #1. "I and my brother fake our death of our drug gang, too bad Betty and her daughter are deceased." "My sons are great actors." "Now I have found you I must capture you. "No! Please no!"Hiccup makes up a plan.

He throw toilet paper rolls and makes the most uncomfortable sound next to his ear. "Help me!" The kidnapper grabbed his leg and carried him into a black sack. Hiccup kicks, but fails. He is now officially "kidnapped" He is taken to a mutation chamber. The bag with was very thin, he could see very little peaks of the chamber. He saw all of his "dragons" he saw on his venture. The troll dragon, and the bathroom dragon. "We are hear to promote and reintroduce dragon fighting!" Said Kidnapper ? which was the leader of meetings. "Dragons will wear special handcrafted armor with the scales of our special breed weed dragons!" he announce  with courage. Everyone cheered. He could see the weed dragons were living in terrible conditions like live lobsters in a chinese supermarket. He forgot his notebook in the bathroom. "We are also hear to kill these so called "friends" with the dragons." He exclaimed with rage. Hiccup didn't want to do at this point.

He had some weed in his pocket, he need fire so the dragons would have enough energy to break out. "We would like them to pick how there are going to die, a room full of fire, mutant dragons, and mostly promoting world peace. Hiccup chose the fire. "Burn him!" said the Kidnappers Kids.

He drop the weed when he came, he was at the edge. "HELP!" he was a great actor in school. The dragons had breath holes, the dragons broke out. The giant container that the dragons were in fell. The glass broke and at 90 miles a hour the glass went into Mystery #2 eyes and killing him instantly. "Uh, I have rig-" was his last words. "Brother?" 

*Hiccup escapes during a exhaust pipe"