(Chapter 4) Greenland Greenhouse - (Plants - *Hint*)

After they studied all kinds of drugs. They heard a roar from the West. They knew it was near by. So after they went to the west, they forgot about Gobber and Stoick. They wanted to pick them up after. But they were busy.

Astrid : I'm going this way, you go to the east Hiccup. Hiccup tell them where to go.

Hiccup : On it!

Hiccup was so curious, so he just let them go whatever they want.

Hiccup was walking around until he sees a note. It wroted " Betty's son, Betty's daughter is de-. Hiccup was confused, he thought Betty died. But figured that De-ad. So the father of the kids could have murder them.

.... Boo! Said Kidnapper ???

Hiccup : Where did you come from?!

Kidnapper ??? : I won't die, let's fight. I need to kill you, before  your friends find you.

*Fights* and Hiccup slipped about falls on Kidnapper and slipped and runs aways.

After Hiccup fights with the so-called father-maybe, he travels to a bathroom. But then it got slammed and got jammed. 

Hiccup : Oh no oh no-no.  I'm trapped!

He saw a dragon in a bathroom, "What are you doing?!" Dragon : "roar"

Hiccup : Hey, you look like a new dragon species. I would call your species "number two" Dragon, if you are even are a new species.                                      

Hiccup : I wonder how is Toothless is doing with Gobber and dad, probably dead but meh.

Hiccup grabbed the dragon and tried to go through the vent. 

Hiccup : Dragon use your attacks? ( If you have any ) - In his mind.

The dragon attacks the vent, and Hiccup thinks...

Hiccup : If I used this weed on my pocket, I could give it to the dragon and make it stronger, or I could just make it smoke so my friends could see. 

Hiccup gave the dragon weed, and it reacted very furious.

Dragon : Rawrr! * Flys around and goes break vent and runs away* The vent was put back and Hiccup was trapped again. 

Hiccup : The way is too, make a signal and make my friends come for me.

Hiccup burnt some weed and sliding it down the door.

The dragon came back, and ate the food (weed).

Hiccup : The dragon ate my weed!, That is my only pieces of burnt and non-burnt weed.

Hiccup : I will be trapped here forever!

Kidnapper ??? : Your only way is too give me your dragon and I'll get you out. 

Hiccup :The dragon at um I somewhere I don't know now let me out!

Kidnapper ??? : As you wish, Dragon protester.

Hiccup : Umm, I'm the one who STOP dragon killings?

Kidnapper ??? : Ya, I'm nvm, thanks for the dragons!

Hiccup : Whatever, I'm going to look for my friends.

Kidnapper ??? : Oh, I kidnapped them. I stole your friends AND dragon. You have nothing left, Haha. Bye sucker.

Hiccup : I got tricked, the dragon could have help me. I need it back but I'm struck.

                                                                 *Awakening Gunshots Scares*