chpt. 1

It was 6:43 am. My eyes shot open after hearing my alarm blasting a random station of music. Usually, I wasn't up this early but I was incredibly excited because I was headed to a tour in LA.

I was headed to the airport at around 9:00 with my friend David. It was his first time going so he wanted to spend it with me. I took a shower and eventually got out in time to do my makeup. I sat in front of my mirror when I heard the doorbell.

"SABRINA," David yelled before I even got to the door, "ARE YOU READY!!!"

I shoved him on the couch. "NOT REALLY!" I shouted.

After talking for a while, I looked at the clock and realized it was 7:45. I quickly ran upstairs to continue getting ready. I did a bit of makeup and kept my hair normally down.

It was hot out, so i put on some decent clothes.

"Oo look at you!" David said.

"Gross"

By the time we were both ready it was 8:44 and we headed out to the car and off to the airport.

"So, who you excited to meet?" David asked.

"Not sure," i lied, "whoever was on the list i guess."

"Oh please," David said while driving, "theres gotta be one person you want to see so badly. I'm dyinggggg to see Tana Mongeau so, bitch, who is it?"
(i actually fucking hate tana mongeau as of now. previously i did not. 😔✊🏼)

"I guess the dolan twins," I tried to sound as collected as possible.

As David was entering the parking lot of the airport he smirked at me. "You're gonna see him Taylor, I promise you."

We got out of the car and loaded our bags onto the cart to go inside. We sat in the lobby for around 10 minutes when he heard the announcement to head on our flight.

"Alright bitches here we come!" I screamed.

This is currently disgusting bc it's not well, but it will get better i promise
-H
disclaimer: if there are any weird names such as like: sAm or tAyLoR, i tried my best to change them all