chpt. 5

Shit.

It's morning. Thursday morning. I wasn't prepared. I opened my twitter making sure everything wasn't a bizarre dream.

I couldn't text him, I just couldn't, I was just a random fan he thought messaging would be nice. I scanned over the messages annoyed with my responses. He was so nice to me and I blew it with my questions.

I got up and walked down the steps and into the kitchen. The cold floor hit my bare feet. A breeze came through the window, blowing my hair behind my shoulders. I got some breakfast and sat on the couch.

Ethan's POV
I woke up this morning at 8:06 am from Grayson making racket downstairs.

Wide awake. I rolled over on my side and opened my phone to scan my socials.

I really adored Sabrina, in fact. Her sweet little face. The way she looked at me and hugged me so gently. I needed that.

I guess it's different when she sees other fans hugging me and she feels like I feel the same with them.

she feels like shes just a fan.

I got up out of my bed with nothing but my boxers on. I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and walked down into the kitchen to see Grayson.

"Mornin"

"Hey.." I slumped into a chair by the table.
Grayson turned around from the sink, "what's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

He smirked, "it's that girl isn't it? You liked her. That's why you wouldn't leave."

"Bullshit gray. Whatever"

"Get her here. It's not like she's gonna say no..? Right?"

"Basically, she already did." I rubbed my eyes.
He looked at me confused, "just find her on twitter?? invite her here Eth."

Sabrinas POV
It's about 3:48pm now and I'm tempted to text him. Yep, I am.

S: Eth?

5 minutes went by
Figures. Then I heard a ding from my phone. I almost choked on my water.

E: Look who decided to text:)

S: obviously.

E: how'd you sleep?

My heart started racing. Why is he calling me this? He doesn't even know me, ugh.

S: is that of your concern?

Suddenly I got a text from Grayson. What, seriously.

G: cmon. take a chance and come to our warehouse. It'll be fun, we don't normally invite random chicks like that.

S: I can't just leave, my mom gets back Sunday.

G: so?

I left him on read. There's no point.
Yes there is, I wanna go.

Okay yee haw, fat L. i updated this so much bc of how HORRIBLY WRITTEN IT WAS FROM BEFOREHAND