Two Of Us Are Technically Homeless

Brendon's POV:

My phone started going off. I tried to ignore it, but who ever was calling was really fucking persistent.

"Hey," I said slightly agitatedly.

"Bren!" Spencer yelled in full panic mode, "Jon! Jon! He, his parents! It's bad, hospital! Comerightnowplease!"

"Spence, Spence," I said trying to calm him down, "it's gonna be ok. Me and Ryan will be right there, ok."

Then he hung up. Now that I didn't have to try to calm Spencer down I freaked.

"Ryan!" I yelled, "Jon's in the hospital! Weneedtogonow!"

"Moooooommmm!" yelled Ryan.

"Whaaaaaat!" his mom yelled back mocking him.

"Jon's in the hospital we need to go now!" he yelled down.

"Get in the car!" she yelled up, "I'll be right there!"

We went down and got in Ryan's mom's car. Him in shotgun and me in the back. We were both mildly freaking out. And by mildly I meant totally. His mom got in and wordlessly started to drive.

"Boys, calm down," she said, "you two getting all worked up isn't going to help anyone."

Then once again we were silent. We got to the hospital and got out of the car. Ryan's mom walked up to the desk and they direct her to Jon's room. We walked down, still not speaking a word.

"Boys what happened?" asked Ryan's mom.

Jon told them how his parents treated him, the abuse, the rape, it was terrible. Both Spencer and Jon recounted the events that had gotten him in there. Everyone was crying. I'm not sure what everyone else was doing but I crawled into Ryan's lap and cried into his shoulder. He had on a really soft dress today, it was black and very nice to feel. I looked up and saw his mascara tears staining his face.

I wiped away his tears, "No baby, it'll be ok, don't cry, please."

I kissed him it was slow and simple. I got my fingers tangled in his hair. I pulled away, and looked around at the room. Jon and Spencer were kissing, I didn't know that that was going on, but go them. Ryan's mom was sitting in the corner, just shaking her head. Spencer climbed in the hospital bed with Jon. I sat there arms around my beautiful boyfriend's neck. It was a strange feeling in the air, that of peaceful bliss but also gut wrenching sadness. Ryan brought his face to mine, giving me a small, sweet peck to the lips, and just then my parents walked in.

"Hi, the chu..." My mom began, "Brendon!" she yelled as I freaked out, jumped, and fell on my ass, "You faggot! I never want to see you again! Come to the house and pack up your stuff later then get out of my house for good! The bible says this is wrong! The laws of nature have it a man and women to reproduce! This is wrong you sick faggot! You're going to hell!"

"Wait, wait," I said calmly, "First off, you really expect I believe in the big magic man in the sky that sends me to the scary fire place if I touch myself, really. Second off, ever think that humans evolved, due to overpopulation and complete dominance, to not only be thinking to find a partner to breed, but instead just to love. And third, see you in hell then."

I finished my little rant back with a smirk. My parents screamed in anger and stormed out of the room. As soon as they were gone we started dying of laughter. Spencer laughed so hard he fell of the bed, it wasn't even the first time I saw someone laugh so hard they fell of of something today.

Now everyone was out of a decent home or just any parents but Ryan. Momma Ross was all we had now. Wow, were we a mess. I just can't believe Jon's parents would do that, they seemed so nice, but I guess so do most serial killers.

"Boys" Ryan's mom said, "I realized, now none of you really have even a half-decent place to stay, or parents really for that matter, so everyone is welcome to stay with us. You'll need to get jobs to help pay for yourselves, but other than that I'll take care of you. Ok?"

"Thanks Momma Ross," Jon said, tears in his eyes.

We must have been on the same wave length with the whole Momma Ross thing. Honestly though, she was just the sweetest person. I don't know if any other single mom would take in a bunch of gay teen boys to take care of. I picked up the paper to look for possible part time jobs. That pizza place was looking for someone to work the counter, I new the people who owned it weren't homophobic, so when my parents tell the entire community about me and Ryan they won't fire me. They had a number to call in the paper, so I dialed it.

"Hello," a man said, his accent was much less noticeable than the others, "this is Frank from Mamma e Papà's. What can I do ya for."

"Um, hi," I said, "I'm Brendon. I'm calling about the job offer in the paper."

"Brendon?" He asked, I think indicating that he wanted to no my last name.

"Urie," I answered.

"Ok, hold on," he said, before yelling, "Hey babe!" and having a muffled conversation, "You're hired. See you tomorrow at 4," he then said to me, hanging up.

How was it that easy to get a job. It made no sense, but anything ever really seems to. At least one lucky thing has happened today.

A/N: Sorry for using the word fag and faggot so much in this. I really hate when the word is used by someone trying to hurt somebody else by saying it. I don't mind it when someone is using it in a unmean way, like my friend will say "ya I'm a faggot, best one you'll ever meet," and stuff. But that's just me. This story is just turning into a shit storm of stuff happening. Wooooooooop!! How do you guys like this? How are you doing? I'm kinda ok, thanks.
-Lucy