Goodnight

Erwin was up late again. Lately, sleep had been hard for him to receive. He didn't even feel tired... With a groan of frustration he gave up and rolled our of bed, shirtless and in only baggy pants, he made his way down to the room of the only person he knew would be up as late as this. He didn't even bother to knock as he walked into the room of his lover, who was surprisingly laying in bed, though Erwin couldn't see his face do to the fact Levi was turned opposite of him. He carefully crawled into bed with the smaller male, hoping to have Levi near him could aid his sleep problems. He dropped his arms loosely around Levi's waist, one hand bent up as he rested his hand on Levi's chest, smiling as he did so.

Levi was laying down in bed, still awake like usual. Sleep didn't come easy for him, not like it was a huge issue. He let out a light sigh, staring forward at the wall and shoving his face into his pillow more. He heard the faint creak of his door opening, not bothering to get up and see who it was. He gave a mental guess, and assuming right, feeling the bed dip under his weight, the intoxicating scent of the man he knew all too well further confirming his assumption. He barely moved as the arm was slung around his waist, just shifted closer to him and nuzzled into his head on the firm, bare chest of the blonde male. "What are you doing up, you're never up this late Erwin." His voice was soft, almost sounding like he was tired when he really wasn't.

"I couldn't sleep," Erwin answered simply, a soft tone. "I hope I didn't wake you up." He kissed Levi's neck slowly. He would feel awful if he had woken Levi up. He knew how bad his lover's insomnia was. It sounded like Levi could have been sleeping.

"I figured you'd be awake like usual so I thought we might as well be awake together. We don't get to do things like this often enough anyway." Erwin purred and kissed the corporal's neck again.

Levi gave a small nod, even though it was probably unable to be seen in the dark. "You didn't, I was still awake." He let out a gentle sigh from the kiss on his neck, a hand running up Erwin's chest and into his hair, barely gripping it. "Mm...you're right." He lightly blushed, moving away to shift himself, pushing the blonde onto his back and tossing a leg over his lap, straddling him. "Did you intend on just laying with me tonight?" Levi leaned down to whisper in his ear, kissing below it quick before cupping his face with both hands and kissing him.

Erwin hummed his approval at Levi's touch, his hands roaming up the man's legs as he moved into a straddle position. In truth, he had come into the room with no intent of anything but sleeping, but this was much better than rest.

He kissed Levi back, his hands groped Levi's small rear firmly, giving the man a teasing squeeze as he flicked his tongue over Levi's bottom lip.

Levi teasingly rolled his hips against Erwin's, his face flushing as a low sound that was close to a moan came out from the squeeze to his ass. He nipped at the blonde's tongue, giving a playful smirk as he then dragged his nails down his chest, moving his hips again. "Tch..barely even started doing anything and you're getting me hard already." Levi almost pouted, lowering his head back down and leaving little bites at Erwin's neck, stopping as he got to his collarbone, biting a spot before sucking on it roughly.

Erwin returned the tease and ground his hardening cock up against Levi, the delicious sound from Levi only turning him on further.

"I say the same for you," Erwin said happily a low groan leaving his mouth as Levi sucked on his skin. He ran one hand up through the Raven locks and urged him on, tilting his head the opposite way so that Levi had more access.

Levi moaned out and bit down harder, knowing it would leave a nice mark. He smirked, pulling himself upright and grinding against Erwin again, slower this time. "Mmm....I want you to fuck me~" he spoke with a hint of lust behind his voice, pushing his ass down on the blonde's erection with a short groan. His face was already showing how horny he was getting from the contact.