I Need Help!

Hey guys!

Thank you to all of my contestants and judges! Especially the judges for volunteering their time to judge in The Beastly Awards!!

Now before you go off wondering why in the world I need help, lemme explain.

I would love it if someone or some people took the time to create two stickers for me. You'll (all) get credit which includes a follow and a dedication from me.

---

If you decide to help:

- Both of the stickers can have any type of background, but preferably the full moon or a wolf or something "wolfy".
- I need the first sticker to be a participation sticker. So it has to say something like, "The Beastly Awards -Participant-". 
- The second sticker is a judges sticker. It must say something like, "The Beastly Awards -Judge-".

If you want to send your sticker for me (please send it with your Wattpad username), my e-mail is: katelyn.hastings681@gmail.com

I know it's also my sister's but I'm having issues with my own account right now so... I'm just using her gmail account for now.

(You can also make multiple stickers if you want. I'll gladly put them up for people to pick, choose, and put on their books!)

---

I would really appreciate if someone could do that for me. Or at least find me someone to do this for me. 

I would do it myself but I'm very busy with my finals nearing. I simply don't have enough time.

Just a reminder, the Participant Sticker goes on the contestants' book that they have entered in this competition. The Judge's Sticker goes onto the book the judge would like follows, votes, and (POSITIVE) comments on.

I will update as soon as possible and it will hopefully be with the stickers.

Please try to spread the word. The Beastly Awards needs more contestants and judges!! If we don't have enough by mid-June or so, we will have to delay the actual competition. If that happens, it may end up occurring in July, or even after that!

So please, spread the word! ;) I'd really appreciate it!! WE REALLY NEED MORE PEOPLE!! :(

Please tag people you know on Wattpad that wrote werewolf stories that they'd most likely enter in this Awards contest. 

Thank you so much!! :)

~Natalia