Where it all started

*Annie's mom (Katie) shouts from downstairs*
"Annie we need to be going to the airport now!! Hurry!"

Annie: "Ok mom!!"

Annie's POV: I knew we were meeting up wth Hayden, because JoJo texted me and told me. Hayden, JoJo and I are all best friends. But I woke up at 5:35am and started to get dressed and took a shower. We had to leave by 6:15am so I had extra time to play on my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw a post of Kenzie and Hayden!!! Are they dating or something.. Nooo I'm toallu heart broken now 😕 I guess I was to caught up in the moment because my mom was calling my name and I didn't even notice.

*Katie starts vlogging*
"Ok guys so we just got through the airport security and we are on our way to get coffee because we still have an hour and a half till we have to board the plane"

Annie: "Mom do you know who all is gonna be there?"

Katie: "yea, Jojo, Hayden, me and a bunch of other people.."

Annie: "ohh? Hayden with be there"

Katie: yea

Annie: "Ok. I'm gonna try and get some sleep on the rest of this flight"

Katie: Ok.

*Annie thinks to herself*
"Oh no.. I like Hayden a lot
but I know it's wrong cause he is dating Kenzie!! I mean I love them both to death but I hope something happends between Hayden and Kenzie and they break up.., I'm not trying to be rude but I really want a shot with Hayden". *Annie falls asleep*

|| Annie and Katie are on the plane to L.A right now! ||

There is so much more to come in the next chapters!! Bare with me guys!!