Nostagic heart (a Got7 fan fic)

It's been about one year since I last saw him.

I heard from his family that he dishonored his father and moved somewhere to follow his dream. But I know that there is other reasons why he left..He said he wanted to prove himself worthy, whatever that means. I should have known he was seious about leaving , I wish I had stopped him. I knew something had happened after our last conversation, unfortunately it wasn't a greatest of conversations. He never called.

It's a rainy day in Seoul, I walk down the street searching for the nearest cafe. I finally find a cute cafe called "Momo cot". I sat down and the server came to me immediantly and asked what I would like in English. He probably could tell I was mixed, I'm half European and half Chinese, which was why he spoke English. Little did he know that I am perfectly fluent in Korean, It surprised him that I spoke so eloquently in Korean, that he asked where I was from, I told him that I was from China but I am attending University in Korea. I myself was surprised that I will be attending Hanyang University in a month, just last month I thought I was going to France to compete in a fencing competition..that's want my father would have wanted. All my life I hated fencing, but it was how I met my best friend. But he is long gone and I have lost all motivation to compete, I wanted to study and Korea seemed like a great place, considering the fact that I could speak Korean. I will be studying Korean Language and Literature and Music Theory.

While drinking a cup of some really good coffee, I decided to leave to see my new living space in korea, but I wanted to get some snacks first. While an employee was ringing up my things I took a glance at the TV screen..and for some reason I thought I saw him. My best friend, the one I could always trust and talk too. But I quickly shrugged it off. I paid for my things and left to my new house. 

It was getting late in the streets of Seoul and I was scared I wasn't going to find my place in time so I went to the nearest place to ask for directions. I went into a photo store that seemed to have all the a millions posters of kpop stars all around the room. I spotted the store owner and asked him for directions. He said he had a map and went to get it. In the mean time I decided to look around the store. I saw a plethora of kpop idols from SNSD to Exo and it reminded me of him. He always liked kpop. My eyes drifted to a group picture, one of the guys in that band looked like him... The owner came back with a map before I could look closer. I thanked the owner and went on my way, taking a glance at that poster. "I must be going crazy" I said to myself. I feel like I'm seeing him everywhere, maybe because I missed him so much.........